test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Storm King's Thunder Bugs & Issues

13»

Comments

• xnaxis#4848 xnaxis Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Turning the camera shake option off never saves after switching characters.

And sometimes my character will keep walking when I press the start button.
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Probably has been mentioned already in here but I noticed that only yesterday:

Whenever you open the LEFT CHEST in EPIC LAIR OF LOSTMAUTH dungeon, the reward is not handed into you inventory right away (most of the time). Only after about 2-3min. once you return to your instance you'll get it. Very very irritating.

I can confirm this delay has nothing to do with my connection since every other chest reward is put straight into my inventory as it should be and without a delay!
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • panikattk#5700 panikattk Member Posts: 1 New User
    Whenever i Invoke i receive everything but the Rough AD. As a new player i find this slightly annoying
  • carnjacarnja Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    When is the xbox getting the update that fixes the issues that have been fixed on PlayStation 4 in patch: NW.70.20161205a.11?

Example Armour Classes to the new dungeon gear
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    missdayum said:

Probably has been mentioned already in here but I noticed that only yesterday:

Whenever you open the LEFT CHEST in EPIC LAIR OF LOSTMAUTH dungeon, the reward is not handed into you inventory right away (most of the time). Only after about 2-3min. once you return to your instance you'll get it. Very very irritating.

I can confirm this delay has nothing to do with my connection since every other chest reward is put straight into my inventory as it should be and without a delay!

elol AND etos for me. especially etos.
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    The left chest reward DELAY for ELOL is just awful. To give you an idea how long it takes till the content from the chest actually drops into your inventory:

I opened the left chest after the bossfight obviously. Then we requeued, killed the first boss (drake rider) then we opened the passage to drop all the way down, then we fight a few enemies, then one of the three big doors opens and THEN just THEN I finally get the rewards from the left chest into my inventory.

How Bow Dah?!
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • zeoc#8336 zeoc Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    When on the SOMI map the stats are different attributes & AC are the one I have noticed mostly. Attributes are all +10 and the AC is a lot less then it should be (my 3.5K HR is now only 9AC!) but now attributes are not effecting your character (I.E my now "39 Dex" is not giving any bonus damage at all). When inspecting other characters I have noticed them having the different stats and effects…

The Sounds when on the SOMI map are glitched, where if you have been on a different map it will randomly start playing the other music, in example is if I change characters to reset there professions and return I now have the moonstone mask music playing until I restart the game.
  • thornbr1ngerthornbr1nger Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Bump on WHEN are we getting the most current patch that BOTH other systems have already received 3 weeks ago (i.e. missing AC on new armor).
  • luxuriouslotusluxuriouslotus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I recently bought a Knox's recruitment order, and I have a special quest for obtaining a companion and I cannot get it to go away. I have 5 companions already and there is no objective or anything to let me complete it, is there anything I can do to get rid of the little yellow arrow in the top right hand screen, or is it a bug I'm just going to have to wait to see get fixed. Thanks
  • mrsbloodred#6192 mrsbloodred Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I have put in a ticket and they have advised me to also post in the BUG reports, I have also given then a copy of my twitch stream which shows what is going on with my main character, is there anyone else with the issue, they advised me it is a bug, I have even thought it was my internet however it is not, I also have game clips recorded on my xbox, If anyone else is having this issue please reply so Neverinter can fix the bug.
  • desolatemaster#2288 desolatemaster Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    i have posted this twice separately but had no response so i'm posting it here. i am getting really devastating timing/lag issues on bosses, by the time the warning marker for the attack appears i get at best 1/2 a second to react or the attack has already happened usually resulting in a 1shot death for my warlock. i do not notice this lag anywhere except boss battles (and possibly ork shamans but who doesnt get insta-cursed by them) so i'm wondering if this is a timing bug from the last patch.
  • curt78curt78 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    When i select a special waypoint on any map for a mission it does not show up. I have quit the app many times, restarted my xbox one on many occasions and that does not work. The special waypoint issue is going on for about 5 days now. I aslo have an issue where the Special Quest for the Dread Rings Campaign is unselectable and wont go away. Its been over a year with the special quest issue, just figured i would have it resolved now. My character name is Swagamoto@Curt78
    Post edited by curt78 on
  • reddoctoberreddoctober Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I completed assault on svardborg master with 0 deaths and didn't get the banner. I took screenshots and can email proof if need be. I would just like my banner. That took a lot of runs to finally get and then not getting it because of a bug really stinks. Please help
  • reddoctoberreddoctober Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    I put a copy of the picture I took on my Xbox of when I completed msva with no deaths. I would like the banner and achievement if possible. I don't know what caused the game to not give me the achievement. I'm guessing from what I've heard is that because I was in the dungeon when we started the second and third run but I don't know for sure because other people I was with got it and in my screenshot you will see 0 deaths and even someone telling me to screenshot it and report it. I don't know the next time I'll have a team that good so please fix this for me.
  • diesalkilla02#5142 diesalkilla02 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I'm curious if anyone else is having issues with outgoing dps with the relic and river district weopons. I'm a 3800 gwf my sure strike swings are hitting only 2 of the 4 swings for the most part and IBS will have 0 crit dmg and all combat advantage dmg. Tested it multiple times including my brothers character that has the relic set and the same issue occurs. I have the aboleth set and looking for others witht the same issue. It's not just me having the issue just wondering if there is gonna be a solution to the problem. It seams to be happening with all new set bonus weopons except the twisted weopons.
  • sheperd125sheperd125 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have had the issue of whenever i Que for a dungeon or skirmish of not being able to see my team at all as if i was not in the group, however i'm still there and in the dungeon. this has been happening for a few days now and a found a fix (albeit temporary) that being a group with friends and questing for awhile fix's it
  • deerdudedeerdude Member Posts: 1 New User
    I literally can't do anything relating to talk or buying anything in the zen market as well as Zens not on sale anymore and none of the stuff in the zen market is on sale anymore what's going on here? I also can't talk in chat in game
  • daze#4889 daze Member Posts: 1 New User
    i can't do my daily quest in bryn shander and lonelywood???
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    daze#4889 said:

i can't do my daily quest in bryn shander and lonelywood???

Once you reach the reputation level to unlock the next zone (Cold Run for you I think), the game stops giving you the Defending the Dale daily quest until you complete the yellow introduction questline unlocking the new zone. After you've completed the yellow questline, it starts giving you the Defending the Dale daily quest again.

Possible that's what you're experiencing?
  • zovax#7095 zovax Member Posts: 1 New User
    The race reroll option is bugged in the character selection screen. Even after buying it in-game I still don't have a token to use. I'm getting an error on the character selection screen saying "The item you have tried to purchase is no longer available."
  • jslegge1901jslegge1901 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    Currently stuck in an msva bugged instance. Something to do with the aggro, people who are aggro'd need to disconnect in hopes it will "un-stuck" the boss, however convincing everyone to do this can be a problem, causing the instance to be unwinnable.
  • erageramboeragerambo Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Also having the Master of Svardborg achievement issue. We completed the Master Assault on Svardborg skirmish (3) times out of (10) without a single person dying. No one in the group received the achievement. This really needs to be fixed... I see other people have reported this as well, but no response from support. Is there a fix and a way to get the challenge unlocked if you have completed it? Seems to be a known issue now that I have taken the time to research it.
  • mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    Scrying Stone achievements in Cold run and SOMI broken completed both two weeks ago neither triggered tried re running them solo and in fresh parties but they wont count as I already did it, anyone figured out a work around to trigger them?
  • marie#5799 marie Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 2017
    Serissa is not offering me the weekly for somi on my cleric, not last week and not this week. Can you fix this please so it is easier to continue with my storm kings thunder campaign?
  • hlgd3adwatchhlgd3adwatch Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    In the Sea of moving Ice where you use a map in a bottle, one of the points doesn't work #2173, - 1286 it fails to show the glow for digging
  • satchfan15#0521 satchfan15 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Recently I got a legacy axebeak out of fangbreaker...or so I thought. It popped as a legacy and the collections popped as legacy, it even showed legacy in collections and it showed legacy in the system rewards notification. However it only gave me a normal axebeak in my inventory. I was told by costumer service to report the issue here and even though I have screen shots proving my case, nothing can be done until other departments can assess the issue and address it. I know other people this exact issue has happened to and they have issued tickets as well.
  • zackattackzackattack Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    1) Log in to a level 70 Hunter Ranger {{XBOX}}
    2) Open Item Collection Page
    3) Scroll to the below listed items

ICEWINDALE
    Observed Result:
    (1)Scroll to Category Icewind Dale
    (2)Select Show missing Items
    (3)Missing Visual Items equaling to 8 item collection score
    (4)Shows "SET 1 OF 0"

Expected Result:
    Show Missing Items

images-eds.xboxlive.com/image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ0kJDVkmZx_70LaGGhu40ZcLKaBYGy3P3H55jqkLlp8oYhwBFTAT8XLfpokkbwJuL_DvHcfJzvrdXxBMB3ZEZkS.JTwZByfOCaYOcMhPfnci_hHGn1LVAz2nbshmuBDvFdX.ZDIRVI3Mqy5jy5.dPc8qqFzD9GO5OmixLUlFoiGsV4q2AxmnBu1LQaOeZJi2qunrTN9Y9DugnOFoV8q3S1arHkykxvK0fv4SBkuhGLG4YI5Yn1L3OZywrnEDcVGH4RYLQSE3GfkLkJZQX_lek.o-&format=png&h=640&w=1138

Tyranny of Dragons
    Observed Result:
    (1)Scroll to Category Tyranny of Dragons
    (3)Items missing in Equal to 20 item collection score
    (4)items called "Dragon Cult Longbow" and "Dragon Cult Axes" can no longer be obtained

Expected Result:
    (1)Show Missing Items
    (2)Remove "Dragon Cult Longbow" and "Dragon Cult Axes" or add them back to the game.

Epic Equipment
    Observed Result:
    (1)Scroll to Category Epic Equipment
    (3)Side Scroll to "Elemental Elven Raid Armour" Tab
    (4)items called "Elemental Elven Assault Necklace", "Elemental Elven Assault Ring", and "Elemental Elven Assult Belt" can no longer be acquired.

(5) Side Scroll to "Elemental Elven Ward Armour"
    (6)items called "Elemental Elven Ward Necklace", "Elemental Elven Ward Ring", and "Elemental Elven Ward Belt" can no longer be obtained.

Expected Result:
    Remove Listed Items or add them back to elemental Infusion.

• zackattackzackattack Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    MISSING or Unobtainable items in collections TAB!
    I've Tried Numerous Times to Post Pictures and Use the format asked for but my Post continuously Instantly gets Removed! Message me or Email me If you have more questions!
  • joker#7479 joker Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hi,
    I bought storm king thunder and ice wind dale.
    campaign buyout thinking I would not have to do the mission for them campaign but am still having to do them
This discussion has been closed.