test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Celebration of Lliira

So how do we go about getting extra Lliira's Favour from this event? Looks as though we will get 2 for completing the daily quest which means 12 in total over the course of the event which is well short of getting the most expensive rewards.

I'm assuming that you will be able to get them from gold rank awards in the Light Up the Night event... does anybody know how many fireworks are required to get the higher rewards? So far all I have got is copper rank after placing 30+ fireworks.

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    gavw#7443 said:

So how do we go about getting extra Lliira's Favour from this event? Looks as though we will get 2 for completing the daily quest which means 12 in total over the course of the event which is well short of getting the most expensive rewards.

I'm assuming that you will be able to get them from gold rank awards in the Light Up the Night event... does anybody know how many fireworks are required to get the higher rewards? So far all I have got is copper rank after placing 30+ fireworks.

You can even get them from copper. I have 6 already. If I remember, it's over 300 for gold.

You need to participate in the event, then with the bonus you earn from watching the display, go kill stuff. When it wears off, shoot off a firework with a friend so you both get additional inspiration and go kill stuff (The bigger ones give more). When you are happy with your total fireworks, head back to PE and hit the next event.
  • gavw#7443 gavw Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

You can even get them from copper. I have 6 already. If I remember, it's over 300 for gold.

You need to participate in the event, then with the bonus you earn from watching the display, go kill stuff. When it wears off, shoot off a firework with a friend so you both get additional inspiration and go kill stuff (The bigger ones give more). When you are happy with your total fireworks, head back to PE and hit the next event.

How often do they drop from copper? You've received 4 from copper already then?
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    gavw#7443 said:

zephyriah said:

How often do they drop from copper? You've received 4 from copper already then?
    4 out of 6 for me. 2 that gave favor had between 50 and 100 turned in and 2 had 10 or less. So, it seems to be random
  • scanix#5133 scanix Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I only did it twice yet. 52 and 97 fireworks, both dropped nothing. I won't get the 50 necessary tokens in time like this. :(
    Why not have one guaranteed token drop each time? I would still have to do it 38 times, which is still a lot more than is enjoyable. (50 tokens to be able to buy the two 25 token rewards, which is the only interesting stuff here).
  • kamehameha069#8658 kamehameha069 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    I've done it twice the past 2 days just for the daily. Got copper rank each time and already have 6 favours