test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Upgrading Enchantments

I have a question regarding upgrading enchantments. I have quite a few of the same R7 enchantment, half with RP in them ready to upgrade and the other half none. When I upgrade it to R8 is it random which enchantment it uses as a reagent?

It doesn't let you select a specific one for the reagent and I don't want to risk losing any of the ones that are ready to upgrade. I found I had better luck upgrading R5 and R6 if I had multiples to upgrade. When one failed I moved to the next. I did upgrade two that didn't use the ones with RP before the thought crossed my mind.

Comments

• micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    So far, from my experience (and a lot, a lot, of refining) It will use those with least RP in them as the consumed second enchant.

But as a side note, check the AH, for many enchantments it's cheaper to buy rank 8 because those drop from lockboxes and dungeons, and not refine them from 5+. Others, like brutals, and such it is indeed cheaper to refine (ofc, depends on economy and platform, so better to check per type in any case)
  • ladymedusa#9758 ladymedusa Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thank you very much for the information. It's quartermasters I am upgading.
  • randomkeyhits#0843 randomkeyhits Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    if its any help, put the ones you don't want to have consumed into your shared bank, anything there is not picked, only stuff from inventory or personal bank.