test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Experienced Players please help me configure better my Rogue WhisperKnife Male Halfling Executioner

wade8765wade8765 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
Playing the game on the PC atm

Please help me out here as I find getting the right stats perfected a near impossible task. I just want to know what needs to be worked on immediately and what can wait. I’m a good PvP player but I’ll bet I’m being let down with PvP play because of my stats. I love the stealth in PvP and it’s only really the 2 figther classes that bring me down in 1 v 1 battles

My Trickster Rogue WhisperKnife Male Halfling is at Level 62 and the feats path I followed is Executioner and I’ve unlocked Shadow of Demise.

ABILITY SCORE:

STR: 20
CON: 16
DEX: 26
INT: 14
WIS: 13
CHR: 16:

HITPOINTS: 28140

Total Item Level: 5454

Power: 5002
Critical strike: 2357
Armor Penetration: 2700
Recovery: 807
Defence: 2089
Deflect: 1409
Regeneration: 574
Life Steal: 1025
Movement: 900

OFFENSIVE + HEALING

Critical Chance: 34.9
Critical Severity: 75%
Resistance Ignored: -45.7%
Recharge speed increase: 11.4%
Action Point Gain: 3.7%

DEFENSIVE

damage resistance: +13.6%
Deflection Chance: 31.5%
Deflection Severity: 75%
Health Regeneration: 2.6%
Bonus incoming Healing: 2.6%
Life Steal Chance: 6.7%
Life Steal Severity: 100%
Stamina Regeneration: +9%
Everfrost Damage Resistance: +0%

PVP

Damage Resistance: +20%
Armor Penetration Resistance: +20%
Critical Strike Resistance: +20%
Control Resistance: +20%

XP Bonus +2%
Glory Bonus: +2%
Run speed: +41%

I’ve really got no idea of where to begin here as I find all the statistics to be quite overwhelming really! My guess would be raise Power when Critical Strike is where it is at and as well as Armor Penetration where it is at. So maybe Raise Power and compromise by lowering Critical Strike and Armor Penetration. What do you suggest? What I don’t know is How much higher should power be when also looking at critical strike and armor penetration? For example, should power be 4 times higher than critical strike and armor penetration? eg, power: 8000, Critical Strike: 2000 and Armor penetration: 2000? I’m guessing that my Power where it is at is too low making Some of the critical Strike points valueless? I really don’t know. What needs immediate attention here?

Any Help is most appreciated

Thank You

Thugonought

Comments

• rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Let it be said that the only way to play WK in PvP is to exploit the heck out of Razor Action and Bloodbath. Even then, it only ever works versus other TRs, CW and some GWF and GF.

Armor pen and power is a wash. Go for recovery as much as 15, 20K. Drop crit, drop deflect, go lifesteal and HP. Vorpal all the way with T.Elven battle otherwise you're a free kill. Master Inf sabo using bloodbath to multistack MI passives is also more superior in all things WK is good for.

Pro Tip: Don't ever level up to 70!