test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Chaos United is Recruiting

joe123thewaywardjoe123thewayward Member Posts: 758 Arc User
Chaos United is Recruiting.

We Are
1. Active Guild (120+ members on at least twice a week)
2. Helpful and Friendliy Guild
3. Low Stress/Low Drama Guild
4. Generally 18+ years old
5. Global with members in Both Americas, Europe, Asia, & Africa
6. Part of the Synergy Alliance lvl 168
7. We are a PVE & PVP Guild

We Offer
1. A friendly and helpful enviroment
2. Guild and Alliance Boons (Armor Pen, Defense, Lifesteal, power boon, pvp boon, and 4 Utility Boons)
3. Weekly Dragon Flight Events
4. Discord Channels (one for our guild and one for our alliance) for voice chat, text forums, discord games, and music bots
5. Monthly raffles or other contests

We Ask
1. Members to be active (inactives longer than 30 days may be kicked if they do not contact one of the guild leaders beforehand)
2. Members to support the guild by farming and donating influence, shards, etc. to the guild coffer in order to upgrade the guild strongholds and boons.
3. Members to play well with others

We Have
1. Guild Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/chaosunitedneverwinter
2. Guild Hall Level 14, currently upgrading to 15.
3. Access via our alliance to rank 10 slayer/ward overload enchants and rank 10 food buffs (+1000 to a stat and +5000 hp for 30 minutes and persists through death)

Contact one of the following individuals for more info or invite to the guild:
2. Grimm Brokensheild@joe123thewayward
3. Myrymma@thokoman90#1850

Post edited by joe123thewayward on

Comments

• deaththekid2244zdeaththekid2244z Member Posts: 1 New User
    Add my charecter Xulgos to the guild plz
  • kerrileighkerrileigh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey myself and a friend are interested in joining the guild, are we able to talk in game my ign is Kirrileigh and my friend is Ares

• turaneau#1366 turaneau Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Turaneau the Wreched would like to join, gimme an hour and ill be ingame and a char rolled.
  • jhpnwjhpnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 611 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    good luck
    Post edited by jhpnw on
  • gaullderkenargaullderkenar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Okey.... I wanna join.. :smile:
  • gaullderkenargaullderkenar Member Posts: 3 Arc User

Okey.... I wanna join.. :smile:

Cool. I can send you an invite if I have your character name with @handle or if you contact myself or another guild officer in game. My in game name is Grimm Brokensheild@joe123thewayward my co-leaders in game name is vicodin@jankh453 Contact one of us via in game mail and we will send you an invite
    I have a problém. I can't find this guild. I type to searcher this : Chaos United .... but "guild is not found".I play on dragon shard.
  • moodsmoods Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Hey i am interested in joining, my name is Moohds@Nemorak, I am in a guild currently for the boons as this helps greatly and im a new player, so if you could contact me when you are online that would be great, and ill make the switch :) Hope to hear from you.

-Moods
  • matxer0matxer0 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am quite new to the game (Ranger lvl 17). I would like to join your guild.
  • josiahiyonjosiahiyon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 396 Arc User
    Chaos is an excellent, well run guild. Bunch of fun people to play and talk with :)
    Pvpbysynergy.png
    Iyon the Dark
  • dariandelforddariandelford Member Posts: 45 Arc User

If you would like an invite to Chaos contact a guild officer directly or post your character's name and @handle in this thread and I will send you an invite

DarianDelFord@DarianDelFord1

Darian Del'Ford
    AKA Taco Brotherhood of Pathfinders
    Old Neverwinter Nights AOL Launched it all!