test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hi! I need some marginal advice as an OG player!

vilesetvileset Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Whats crackin folks?

I am a vanilla player thats only loggerd in about 2-3 weeks a year but Ive managed to inherit my guild and have some decent but very old gear and a ton of refinement mats but in all honesty im super lost now since all the expansions have proceeded me and Im looking for some marginal advice about where to pick back up after

Comments

• nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    Cheapest advice would be to uninstall immediately before you are hooked again.

If this advice comes to late join a guild with boons to make life easier, keep you old guild for storage.
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • vilesetvileset Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I like the cut of your jib, ser. Play harder, got it. Check check. B)
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Can you give more information about what you have done, campaign wise, level of character, gear? I came back to the game last August, refugee from mod 4, so I have some experience in playing catch up.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Depending what the old gear is, some of it might be worth a fair bit to sell as transmutes. It's worth going through piece by piece to price out. None of it is likely to be worth anything to actually put on and use.

Agree that you should join an active guild and keep an alt in the inherited one for the bank space.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia