test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[RESOLVED]Zen Market and Gift Issues

Comments

• rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    Neither my daughter or myself were able to retrieve the free bag today. We tried several times at different times in the day, but to no avail.
  • rich2110rich2110 Member Posts: 3 New User
    No bag for me either, any updates or will it be after reset which will be too late
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Thanks for the sale reactivation, our guys will be very happy with that.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 120 Arc User
    That bag was the free gift to which I was most looking forward. :(
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    yeah, I can also confirm no Bag available here and I'm PC - check this morning and just now
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    PC player - logged in right before server reset and was unable to claim the free bag. I appreciate that you are hoping to get it fixed today, but really, I don't need another courtesan wear. I was making a new alt for which I would like the free bag tho! Do you think you will add it to the store after the fix? @nitocris83
  • nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    FWIW I created a bug ("contact GM") entry (PC) in game and asked if they can add the bag manually.
    I don't expect anything to happen, but at least I tried.
    I was wondering if this is the first time a bug sneaked into a promotion?
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited June 2017

FWIW I created a bug ("contact GM") entry (PC) in game and asked if they can add the bag manually.
    I don't expect anything to happen, but at least I tried.

Good idea, I'll do the same.

I was wondering if this is the first time a bug sneaked into a promotion?

Had to log back in to the forum just to hit the LOL button. :smile:
  • Hi, people of neverwinter I am on the xbox, with all the trouble yesterday with the claiming of the free item which I still haven't received the bag on my account but my girlfriend got hers, which I still understand, I now log in with my account and my girlfriends account to get the free item which my girlfriend as been waiting for and find again no free item this morning what is going on and why is it that my girlfriend got her free gift yesterday and I didn't and neither of us today
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Just checked before I left for work, no bag. Guess I am out of luck. :(
    Post edited by omegarealities#7219 on
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    but the green wolf mount has appeared - yay :)
  • earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    I was told that today's free bag of holding on PC has the same item number in the game as the one given out last year ,so if you have that you were unable to get it again.. that might be tricky to fix
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
  • OK that is understandable for the bag for me and why my girlfriend got it yesterday as she wasn't even a player on the game this time last year, but again we both haven't received today's free gift either
  • ivansinkovic1ivansinkovic1 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2017

I made purchases from the zen market around 10:30 EST then when I woke up today couldn't buy anything at all :(

Same thing happened to me. I bought race reroll token in the last hour of 50% off zen, and now I can't use it, on character selection screen it just says "You cannot make this purchase right now".

@nitocris83

EDIT: after update I got race reroll back
    Post edited by ivansinkovic1 on
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    The free daily gift doesnt reset until 10:30 am pst. So you need to wait a few more hours before the new gift is loaded.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

edited June 2017
    Not talking about the fashion wear for today. Many people didn't get the bag for yesterday.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

I had a daily claim reward in the zen store for both days and was only able to claim on a single toon. I assume this was intended? I'm ok if it was.

However, I went to claims agent today and had 2 claims available I assume are related to the event. But, my lady friend who also plays daily with me on NW only had a claim for yesterday (patron outfit) and none for today (I got a blood ruby and 3 enchanted keys).

The rewards from the Rewards Claim Agent are a different promotion - you get different rewards based on the amount of Zen you buy - that promo is lasting til July 27th.

The rewards in the Zen store are single claim. They are still investigating the issues. Keep checking the original post in this thread for updates.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    @omegarealities#7219 my comment wasnt directed towards your post. I was letting @brayganapragnar#4878 know todays gift isnt available for anyone until that time. I too havent received the bag this year but did last year. Seems like the same thing happened last year with the fashion set. If you claimed it the year before, youre sol. My assumption is its the same case senario this year on the bag and maybe even the fashion set yet again. We will see...

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I seems to depend on your platform. Console players have had this issue in the past where you can't claim a second bag or fashion gift in subsequent free gift promotions, and were operating on the assumption that this is just how it works.

It's a first for PC. Never had a problem in the past. (For the record, me too on no free bag.)
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • juergeng123juergeng123 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    No bag for me ,my wife and my childern any update
    Schließe dich meiner Gilde Valindras Fear an Gildenhalle 20 Marktplatz 9 Stall 9 Kasserne 9, Entdeckergilde 9
    Join my guild Valindras Fear GH20 Marketplace 9 Stable 9 Barracs 9 Explorer Guild 9
  • sundancewanderingwolfsundancewanderingwolf Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    I got my free item the first day but 2nd and 3rd day no item found in zen market. My husband had the same issue... Are we going to get compensated? Submitted a ticket. Lots of people are having this issue apparently. 3k_zerg was all the buzz all day yesterday.
  • seinha#3570 seinha Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I can't claim the free bag either. playing on xbox
  • dingoballzdingoballz Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    Thought we would get the bag after this patch but still no bag ,but the clothes set is there and i got the first day dragon scale so what gives?
    "What is the sense of living the life you're given if all you ever do is stand in one place?" Lord Huron
  • raven2259raven2259 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    still after maintaines no free bag :-( now only the useless fashion. how do we get the free bag ? i am on pc
    Post edited by raven2259 on
  • dravedragonheart#7919 dravedragonheart Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    This is in regards to the free daily gift Yesterday a bunch of my friends reported not getting their Bag of Holding they where meant to get and today all of us are not seeing the Courtesan Set that is meant to be today so yeah. We are all Xbox 1 players

@omegarealities#7219 my comment wasnt directed towards your post. I was letting @brayganapragnar#4878 know todays gift isnt available for anyone until that time. I too havent received the bag this year but did last year. Seems like the same thing happened last year with the fashion set. If you claimed it the year before, youre sol. My assumption is its the same case senario this year on the bag and maybe even the fashion set yet again. We will see...

My mistake. After rereading you post I see that.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2017

This is in regards to the free daily gift Yesterday a bunch of my friends reported not getting their Bag of Holding they where meant to get and today all of us are not seeing the Courtesan Set that is meant to be today so yeah. We are all Xbox 1 players

I forgot to claim the bag of holding last night on XBOX. I went in today just now after reading this to check if the Courtesan's outfit is there and low and behold, the Bag of Holding is there waiting for me. I then remembered that the new day's gift for consoles start at 10am Pacific, in another 44 minutes yet from this post. PC gets their new day at 7:30am Pacific.

Gift Details with Time Schedule: Day (Begins at 7:30am PT on PC, 10am PT on Console)
  • finnthehuman81#7385 finnthehuman81 Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    So that's 7pm on east coast right?
    So did they get it fixed? And if so, those of use who were not allowed to claim it yesterday are just now SOL?
This discussion has been closed.