test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Paladin PvE damage/buff/tank guide

1235»

Comments

• metikulousmetikulous Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2017

would orcus set be worth it for this build?

Depends on what you want to do with your paladin.

With orcus you would do more damage and get more temp hp from templars wrath compared to my set up (con belt, greater imperial dragon cloak, hp artifact such as wheel of elements) whereas I would have roughly 10.7k more hp, 1k more power from that hp along with minor power sharing, extra aura of courage damage, and general survival buff.
  • thrill#1417 thrill Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    Slaapdaniel, what is your opinion on the Deepknight Brigandine chest piece?
  • slappdanielslappdaniel Member Posts: 78 Arc User

Slaapdaniel, what is your opinion on the Deepknight Brigandine chest piece?

Best in Slot
  • metikulousmetikulous Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Do you recommend brutal or azure in your companion offensive slots?
  • slappdanielslappdaniel Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2017

Do you recommend brutal or azure in your companion offensive slots?

azures if you need them to get to 100% crit otherwise brutals
  • trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    Literally have no idea what any of your gear is since I don't speak German. Tried googling "eidwahrers" and found squat. Funny thing is, Google translate can PRONOUNCE IT but apparently can't translate it. Which I found no end of hilarious to be honest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • david#2060 david Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Hi,

thanks to all for this fantastic thread, I have a pally as an alt using the old pure tanking guide, just o make some T2 dungeons. But few weeks ago I decided to invest on him, and take the power share route.

Now, im struggling in 2 points:

1.- Ways to rise your arpen? ;) Using the guild boon atm, but thats not an option anymore :). Thinking in sloting crit+arpen rings on future comp.
    2.- Which comp would you use? currently using an augment, but I will transfer r12 bondings from other char. I was thinking in con artist since 3 rings is still the easier jewerly to get, plus the debuff strike and the like. Sellsword jewerly is harder to get, and a lot less of variety to choose among, while there are plenty of rings out there now. Also I see the defensive slot on con artist is not an issue for the OP. Any other suggestion?

Please have in mind I aim for a char in the 13k-ish ilvl, not really end game here.

Ty all for good feedback.
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    edited June 2017

Hi,

thanks to all for this fantastic thread, I have a pally as an alt using the old pure tanking guide, just o make some T2 dungeons. But few weeks ago I decided to invest on him, and take the power share route.

Now, im struggling in 2 points:

1.- Ways to rise your arpen? ;) Using the guild boon atm, but thats not an option anymore :). Thinking in sloting crit+arpen rings on future comp.
    2.- Which comp would you use? currently using an augment, but I will transfer r12 bondings from other char. I was thinking in con artist since 3 rings is still the easier jewerly to get, plus the debuff strike and the like. Sellsword jewerly is harder to get, and a lot less of variety to choose among, while there are plenty of rings out there now. Also I see the defensive slot on con artist is not an issue for the OP. Any other suggestion?

Please have in mind I aim for a char in the 13k-ish ilvl, not really end game here.

Ty all for good feedback.

Running the Armpen/crit stuff in your comp is likely your best bet. If not, you can always do what I did and sacrifice some base power/HP by using Artifacts with ArmPen

Con Artist is probably the best bet. Stays in melee, easy to gear, and great DPS potential (debuff gives you and the team a nice DPS boost).

By the way, I'm not sure if Draco has totally abandoned this thread in favor of the one he/Grace/Viral made, but you might get a quicker response since I believe Grace inhabits that guide.