test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[RESOLVED]Zen Market and Gift Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
edited June 2017 in News & Announcements
Update 6/22 6:19pm PT

Bag of Holding issue has been fixed and is now claimable until end of Jubilee.

Update 4:22pm PT

The 50% off sale has been reactivated for Console until tomorrow, June 22 at 4pm PT.

Update 3pm PT

We are working on creating an additional limited time 50% off Everything sale on Console as soon as we determine the issue impacting ending time is resolved. We hope to have the sale activated as quickly as possible. Messaging will occur on this forum post and social media channels.

We are still working on a resolution for players who collected rewards last year and are unable to do so this year. We hope to have this resolved before tomorrow's reward but do not have an ETA at this time.

Update 12:11pm PT

We continue to work on finding the cause of the Zen Sale ending early, issues with purchasing in the Zen Market, and claiming the daily gift as well as establishing next steps. We will provide more information when available.

We are aware of Console players experiencing issues with the Zen Market and the daily gift. We are investigating these issues and working on resolving them as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• bomber#0573 bomber Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    So with the servers back up and a 50% sale on everything in the Zen market I excitedly decided to drop another $50 on Zen and stretch the Visa even further. I completed the transaction on the PS Store and the money was withdrawn from my acount.
    Upon returning to the game and hoping to make use of the sale I am greeted with:
    "Connecting to the account server. Please wait..."
    and then "Purchase credit is delayed at this time."
    .......sigh :(

It's been a half hour now with no change.
    Idk if the Zen market is just back logged with lots of orders or if it is something else entirely.
    Is anyone else having issues with purchasing Zen?
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Passing this along, thanks!
  • ostadnik#3242 ostadnik Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    While you in "passing along" mode, could you please, pass the word, that game unplayable because of admin messages? Ty.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2017

While you in "passing along" mode, could you please, pass the word, that game unplayable because of admin messages? Ty.

Already done when the server came up. They're looking into it. :)

edited June 2017
    I'm told that the pending is a delay in the billing system because it is getting hammered with purchases. Large and multiple purchases are likely to get the pending status. Please be patient as the billing system catches up to all the purchases being made. If it stays pending for more than a couple hours, please contact support.
    Thanks!
  • sulster1911sulster1911 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The credit card part of PS4 is down. You can't even add funds to the site now.
  • a0866779a0866779 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Making too much money! Should have anniversaries every year!
  • maugrym#5972 maugrym Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    How about an indication of whether the sale will be extended, so we can kill the wild speculation going on in both the AD Exch and on the TTH (Pres Wards going for 80k per 10...)
  • kitsune13#1902 kitsune13 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Are we going to get another day of 50% off everything in the Zen Store since the community was screwed out of over 8 hours of the sale?
  • funkydaddy007#2629 funkydaddy007 Member Posts: 4 New User
    resolving them...... means we get time back we have lost when it was offline? or are we getting a refund?

i would rather have the huge sale anniversary back online for 24 hours,

are u guys thinking about the same resolving thing im thinking???
  • brandocdahabrandocdaha Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    Definitely not console only. I have three accounts all on the PC. One showed a bag in the store. Other two did not.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited June 2017

Definitely not console only. I have three accounts all on the PC. One showed a bag in the store. Other two did not.

Can you please post or PM me the @handles of the 3 accounts?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • chriss#8865 chriss Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Also the 50% off sale, ended way early. Thanks so much.
  • krailovkrailov Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    I can also confirm no free bag or figurine on the PC (@krailov)

Might is not always right - the powerful sometimes forget that.

The Small Band
  • sekkerhundsekkerhund Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hm, well the PC store must have broken when it updated at 7:30 PDT, then. I checked my Steam game after I found the PS4 store broken at ~3-4am PDT and everything looked OK and in place. However, I didn't try to claim anything, since I no longer play NW on PC.

So, if PC did break at 7:30, then there's multiple issues going on with the consoles. The 50% sale for consoles ended at ~3am PDT (not sure when, as I was offline fighting with PSN's payment system trying to buy Zen, for a sale that BROKE as I was buying it...) and that's what has most of us kicking and screaming this morning.
  • cwoody2020#1286 cwoody2020 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    50% off sale just timed out. Nothing was actually 50% off for at least the last 8 hours on PS4. Very frustrated as I bought two $99.99 Zen packs for this sale. this is BS. Please make things right.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Fyi the free bag just became available, I presume it's only for 1 character (I didn't bother checking another 1 yet)
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • audioboxer#8681 audioboxer Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    The other topics were closed about the 50% sale and merged into this topic which doesn't mention that issue? Uh oh...

Devs should be aware in the UK the sale ran from like 8pm to 11am. It was delayed starting due to extended maintenance and then finished about 7 hours early. Even if you want to chalk the delayed start to maintenance up to "one of those things", I don't think ending 7 hours early can really be put forward as "deal with it".
  • akpuls#9220 akpuls Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Can you please may be merge this posts so we can see whole history and nothing is lost. Thank you.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1232135/zen-market-sale-ended-7-hrs-early-on-ps4
  • keronpittkeronpitt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    are we getting are 50% back or not what's the hold up in telling people ??????
  • d3drkshadowd3drkshadow Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2017

same problem on pc got it on two accounts but not on my account with the char i have had the longest.
    @d3drkshadow

• bockitobockito Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    no free item on PC for @bockito
  • akpuls#9220 akpuls Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    > @octobergoblin said:
    > Zen Market allows purchasing again on the Xbox One - I was just able to purchase some items I wanted.

I will not buy anything from Zen market until thay will tell us what thay will do with that 50% Zen market discount problem.
  • baronvonheller#7081 baronvonheller Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Another non-committal, vague and uninformative post requesting "patience" 7 hours after the first reports that the 50% sale ended 7 hours early as promised and that we were unable to purchase items on the zen market.

Why is it that you cannot simply tell us whether or not you intend to rectify your error and extend the advertised promotion? At this point, regardless of the length of time a fix might require, you absolutely know whether or not you intend to extend the sale.

With each extremely flawed release and the delayed responses that follow, it's becoming increasingly harder to believe that you actually care about your player base, at all.

Perhaps you should bring back some of the developers you sent to work on your new Magic The Gathering MMO to collect money from a new player base until such time you can provide your existing Neverwinter player base the experience and items that you promised and that we have paid for.
    Post edited by baronvonheller#7081 on
  • emhetepetemhetepet Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    playing on PC and I also didnt get the free gift.Account @emhetepet
  • fontanaelunaefontanaelunae Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 34 Arc User
    Same here, pc player and did not get the free gift today, but got the one yesterday alright.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Some comments from this thread may be hidden briefly while we merge threads about separate issues concerning these matters.

Edit: Comments concerning the Zen store not working can now be found in this thread.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • larafaylarafay Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    @larafay , PC playing since beta , no gift today, yesterday got one
  • drpainhammer#9530 drpainhammer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    This is, inarguably: 1) false advertising 2) bad for a lot of players. There's only one way to successfully resolve it: extend the sale. Anything short of that, including distributing some trivial free gifts (as has been done in the past) is a woefully inadequate solution, period. For me, this is a make-or-break situation; either you do right by the players, or I stop putting money into this game.
  • mynx#2254 mynx Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    ps4 player here. I'm really frustrated with the lack of communication. I am boycotting any new arc games until these issues get fixed. I have no faith in you guys making good on this and my continued play will be decided as I see the way you all fix things. A lot of people spent real money only for you all to pull the rug out from under them. Offering something and then taking it away from your customers is a good way to lose customers. I was going to buy zen to get the things I wanted. I'm glad I didn't. I cannot in good conscience support this game with actual money anymore as this same thing has happened years previous and we still have this problem. This is pathetic. They are looking into it doesn't tell us anything. tell us we get our sale back for the full time as not all of us can sit here waiting patiently for your schedule to something you offered and wouldn't make good on.
This discussion has been closed.