test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KOFW Not Appearing on Claims Agent or Email

karranorkarranor Member Posts: 191 Arc User
Purchased Knight of the Feywild pack with Zen. Got the pack on the character. However, have not gotten it on other characters. Not appearing on claims agent. Made a new moonelf character fine, but still no email when completing sleeping dragon bridge quest. Is there a trick to get this to activate account wide?
Main(s): Kyruel Foecrusher OP, Meriki The Mad CW, Mortalis TR, Gorebringer GWF, Karranor HR
Loads of videos: Neverwinter Video Guides!
Find Neverwinter Game Guides on DDM's Realm!

The Fyxt RPG combines digital convenience with the fun of a tabletop RPG. Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

Play Smarter, Not Harder! ~ Karranor

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2017
    karranor said:

Purchased Knight of the Feywild pack with Zen. Got the pack on the character. However, have not gotten it on other characters. Not appearing on claims agent. Made a new moonelf character fine, but still no email when completing sleeping dragon bridge quest. Is there a trick to get this to activate account wide?

You have to complete the quests from Knox leading up to when you get your peasant clothing cosmetic outfit. As soon as you do that last quest from Knox right before the one where he sends you to guy with the cosmetic clothes in the chest, all your account wide unlockables will unlock. IIRC, the only things that unlock early are the Foundry Account Wide achievements. Please respond here once you've done this and let me know if they unlocked then for you or not. Thanks!
  • pegasus782#5144 pegasus782 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    zebular said:

karranor said:

You have to complete the quests from Knox leading up to when you get your peasant clothing cosmetic outfit. As soon as you do that last quest from Knox right before the one where he sends you to guy with the cosmetic clothes in the chest, all your account wide unlockables will unlock. IIRC, the only things that unlock early are the Foundry Account Wide achievements. Please respond here once you've done this and let me know if they unlocked then for you or not. Thanks!
    Hi Zebular, I bought my pack today and like OP, mine only opened on the original character I bought it on. I've checked email and rewards claim agent. I know everything got rolled out today so I'm wondering if maybe there is a glitch or a delay because so many people are playing? My characters have all leveled past getting cosmetic clothing from Sgt. Knox.

Strange thing is SW pack is claimable on all so far, but not Feywild.

Thanks!
  • karranorkarranor Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    I will go through on the new character. But the other higher level characters should have it available but it is not showing up. Maybe that quest can trigger it. But it worries me that other character that have completed it can't use it.
    Main(s): Kyruel Foecrusher OP, Meriki The Mad CW, Mortalis TR, Gorebringer GWF, Karranor HR

The Fyxt RPG combines digital convenience with the fun of a tabletop RPG. Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Any new character I've made has been able to pick up the items in the pack piecemeal from the claim agent. Check and see if individual items like the unicorn or slyph are available.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    karranor said:

I will go through on the new character. But the other higher level characters should have it available but it is not showing up. Maybe that quest can trigger it. But it worries me that other character that have completed it can't use it.

Thanks, I'll make sure they're aware.

• sylverkhaossylverkhaos Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have ran into the same problem. I checked mail and NPC and all characters are past the quest point but I have not recieved the items on any character but the one I bought the pack on.
  • consustesconsustes Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue with the Hero of the North pack and today's free item isn't in the zen shop :(
  • karranorkarranor Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I went through all of the characters on the account and only the character that bought the KOFW pack has the items. They are not appearing in the claims agent or being sent via email. The other characters range from 9, 28, 30, 32. The 70th level character bought the pack and has the items but they are not showing up for the other characters.

It is not this account that has the issue, it is my daughter's account. If you need to account name I can PM it to you.

• chojinpatriarchchojinpatriarch Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Also having this issue, with the Hero of the North and Guardian of Neverwinter packs bought in the Zen Store during the 50% sale.
    Oddly, I also picked up most of the class packs at the same time, but no issues with them.
    Even tested it on a new character and no sign of either box at the Claims Agent - just the eight Class packs, Knight of the Feywild box, Dragonborn Legend box, Bahamut's Champion box and the first-time buyer's box (the latter is red-coloured and marked as unavailable though).
    Scroll-bar in that tab might help if more packs turn up, incidentally. With twelve items, the bottom row is nearly off the screen.
    Just picked up the free bag and courtesan wear as I typed this in, so no problems there.
    It's annoying, as those two packs were the main reason I'd been saving up Zen through the last year, waiting for this sale...
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    I have the Hero of the North, Dragonborn, Feywild, and some class packs. They all showed up instantly, some were mailed, some needed to be reclaimed from the agent.

It sucks that yours didn't go as planned however with the zen store issues it doesn't surprise me. Make up a support ticket or talk to them on live chat and they'll sort it out!
  • danellecdanellec Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am having the same issue and opened a ticket. Here is the response I received:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

I understand that you are unable to claim your Knight of the Feywild pack. Do not worry, this is already a known issue and we are already investigating this. For now please check our website and forum site for further updates regarding this matter. Thank you for your time and patience. If you need other assistance or help, please contact us back anytime.
  • sylverkhaossylverkhaos Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    No reply here from putting in a ticket. Has anybody been able to get their items??
    I haven't done a support ticket since I didn't want to flood them with another email about a known issue... has anyone had this resolved yet? I tried last night and still no KOFW. :( Just wondering if any resolution has been found yet.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I would advise to keep an eye on upcoming patch notes and not expect a fix without a patch.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    Ok, thanks!
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Issue was escalated last week. We're looking into it!
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    This needs looking into I bought the heros of the north pack. I unlocked the race I got the items from the heros of the north pact with the charater I bought the pack with but no other charaters are getting the items and unable to get the rewards from Reward claim. Another friend bought the knights of the feyland and the same things happening with him :(.
  • ottentottenottentotten Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same is happening with the Anniversary festivities Charge Promo. I bought 5k Zen, collected my 3 rewards, but nothing shows in my inventory. Not ok. Really want this resolved, as they were part of the reason I paid for Zen.

Issue was escalated last week. We're looking into it!

@nitocris83 Thanks! And thanks for all you guys do! :)
  • shadowrazer#5603 shadowrazer Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I put in a ticket yesterday for the same issue for the Knight of The Feywild Pack. Bought the pack 2 days ago, have logged in with several characters since and even rolled a new one and went through the initial questline. Still have not seen the items show up for any other characters...
  • mortamystmortamyst Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    consustes said:

I'm having the same issue with the Hero of the North pack and today's free item isn't in the zen shop :(

both my fiance and i are having the same issue i have tried to raise two tickets but they don't show in the tickets section, i got a response when i filed a refund request saying its a known issue.
  • motu999#9953 motu999 Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    I have the same issue. Feywild and Hero of the North packs not reclaimable by other characters on the account

I bought three account-wide packs on June 20th:
    - Dragonborn Legend
    - Knight of the Feywild
    - Hero of the North
    All three packs contain boxes, that - according to the description at purchase - are "reclaimable by every character on the account"

But only the box of the Dragonborn Legend pack is reclaimable
    The other two boxes are not reclaimable (do not show up in the Boxes section of the rewards claim agent), not even for the character that bought the packs. The only box that all characters can see (including the character that bought the packs) is the Box for the Dragonborn Legend Pack.

I understand that it is difficult to resolve this issue and that it may take some time.
    But the things have been bought from real money (ZEN purchased via Arc-Charge).
    If you cannot resolve the issues VERY soon, I think it would be more than appropriate to provide compensation for the wait.
    After all, I and all others that did not receive the items are severely hampered in their progress.
    For instance, I cannot use the mount, I cannot use and level the companion, I dont get the benefits of the mounts and companions (Wanderer's fortune) etc.

If the issue cannot be resolved in due time, you should think about a temporary solution, that grants the items to the other characters on the accounts. Your GMs should be able to do this rather easily.

Also, it would be nice if you would update us on the timeline for the resolution of the issue. After all, its not the customer that made a mistake. It is you. I am willing to stay and pay, but then I expect to be treated in a way that entices me to stay.
  • shiryubr#6910 shiryubr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    guys, please, any news about some correction for this unpleasant situation?
    shiryuPS4
  • ro66yro66y Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    any news already for the packs? i still cant claim anything on my other toons.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    ro66y said:

any news already for the packs? i still cant claim anything on my other toons.

Cryptic is closed until Wednesday. We won't have any updates before then, unfortunately.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I know sales are planned long in advance and the dates for the pack sale were probably chosen before this bug hatched, but I still wish to note that running a pack sale while this bug is live and with no projected timeline on a fix is terrible business.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • alfrunaalfruna Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I am also having this issue. I purchased the pack during the sale and now can only claim the items on the character that was active when I made the purchase. I was able to make a Moon Elf character, but did not get the extra slot or the items on any of the other toons. I would love to know when we will have an update on this issue.
  • melindaozmelindaoz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 114 Arc User
    I spent Zen on that deal 1 year+ ago to get the scorpion and death slaad companions. The companions were eventually unlocked account wide and were available for my newer characters months ago. I created 2 more baggage mules during the previous double exp event and they could not claim the scorpion or death slaad. The companions didn't even show as unavailable options. Is this also a known claim issue?
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Today's patch notes say they are fixing the issue with KotF etc... Not sure if affects your issue, melindaoz.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    melindaoz said:

I spent Zen on that deal 1 year+ ago to get the scorpion and death slaad companions. The companions were eventually unlocked account wide and were available for my newer characters months ago. I created 2 more baggage mules during the previous double exp event and they could not claim the scorpion or death slaad. The companions didn't even show as unavailable options. Is this also a known claim issue?

Please contact support for this separate issue.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png