test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Claim your free item - No item today :(

reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
I went to claim my bag and there was nothing new in the free tab... Talking with our alliance there are many others as well :(

Comments

• melindaozmelindaoz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 114 Arc User
    Hmm. I don't have a free bag to collect. Does it consider the one we claimed last year as being the same bag?
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    I wondered that as well, I also wonder if it MIGHT reset in 5 mins...
    Ok thanks for the info!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2017
    The daily free item is available on the PC (I just claimed it myself), so this issue here seems to be another in the list of Zen Market Issues affecting the consoles. We've updated the memo to Cryptic and do apologize again!
    @zebular
    I'm a PC user who can't claim as well as a pile of people in my alliance and in PE zone chat...
  • d3drkshadowd3drkshadow Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    yep pc and can't clam the bag and it doesn't show it at all
  • aftershafteraftershafter Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    I claimed it on one of my alts, but then it wasn't there for any others. Is it a one per account thing?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

I claimed it on one of my alts, but then it wasn't there for any others. Is it a one per account thing?

Yes, 1 per account.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • aftershafteraftershafter Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    I claimed it on one of my alts, but then it wasn't there for any others. Is it a one per account thing?> @kreatyve said:
    > I claimed it on one of my alts, but then it wasn't there for any others. Is it a one per account thing?
    >
    > Yes, 1 per account.

Ah, good to know. Well, that means it is working as intended for me. Thanks.
  • belgalenbelgalen Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I'm a PC user and can't claim it eigther as also other players in my alliance.
  • martelis1981martelis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    I am a PC player, I can't claim it too. In fact doesn't appears in the zen store. Also, many of my guildies can't claim it :/
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

I am a PC player, I can't claim it too. In fact doesn't appears in the zen store. Also, many of my guildies can't claim it :/

Yeah, that's being discussed. It seems that some people can, and some can't. They are investigating.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • ob51d14numob51d14num Member Posts: 1 New User
    The same here, no claimable bag on PC.
  • justkickinitjustkickinit Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    No Freebie today!! On PC
  • brandocdahabrandocdaha Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    Yeah definitely not console only. I have three accounts all on the PC. One showed a bag in the store. Other two did not. Nothing to do with last year's bag either. The account that could claim is my longest standing account, pretty much from launch. The main character got the bag previously but a new character started this year could claim it. One of the accounts that could not claim was also started after the jubilee last year so no characters on that account have previously claimed a bag.
  • venuslightheartvenuslightheart Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    Due to the Bug! You should upgrade slightly better bag.
    There is now an official thread about this here. In order to keep everything in one place, we now ask that you please leave feedback in that thread. Thanks!
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited June 2017
    Some comments from these threads may be hidden briefly while we merge threads about separate issues concerning these matters.

Edit: Comments concerning the Zen store not working can now be found in this thread.
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.