test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Which class hates CWs most? Welcome to your worst nightmare!

nezdin#5514 nezdin Member Posts: 259 Arc User
edited June 2017 in PvP Discussion
As you can see in the photo link below:

imgur.com/a/cFAo6

5 CWs on the enemy team!

Their team was that way since the first second of the match - no kicking was involved. Not sure if this was a coordinated effort.
Were changes to the queuing system made or is this some bug?

Nezdin (DC)
Aelan Icebleed (CW)
Post edited by nezdin#5514 on

Comments

• vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    The PvP meta for CW is if anything gets near to you, you are dead - except the SW which kills you from afar. :D

Oh and except DCs and some OPs, though that goes without saying.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Combat HR, and I hate CWs the most. :)
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    vordayn said:

The PvP meta for CW is if anything gets near to you, you are dead - except the SW which kills you from afar. :D

Speaking from your own experience ?

That is not The Pvp meta for My Cw lol why are you letting anything get "near" you then if you know you are dead ?
    cw have a dodge ability

if you are dying in pvp as a Cw with shield on tab and full tenacity something is very wrong with your build

• plaviaplavia Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    cleric for sure.
    today GF, HR and TR are more dangerous for cleric
    but in the past CW realy abused clerics, i won't forget it so fast
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    icyphish said:

new pvp meta, the pingpong domination

IF enemy stack so much selfhealing and include and supports that they heal next to them what is the option for a wizard. Sure i can remove repel if you dont stack so much self healing. NOT personal you that goes for me and for all.
    ALL got prones somehow ( whirwlind lions) or and artifacts pushing away enemies ignoring the immunity frames and still the problem pvp is the repel which respects cc immune-dodges-sprints.
  • pandoratanakapandoratanaka Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    GWF is fine against CW's. Although a skilled Oppressor is an annoyance to every single class.

Devoted Cleric should be the class that hates CW the most.

Oh you're casting Astral Shield to protect yourself? NOPE! Repel. Get out.

I laugh everytime I see that and I imagine the DC's frustration irl.
    edited June 2017
    plavia said:

cleric for sure.

Yeah, my cleric hates CWs as well. It's funny playing both, as I know what will HAMSTER the other off!
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
    kalina311 said:

vordayn said:

Speaking from your own experience ?

That is not The Pvp meta for My Cw lol why are you letting anything get "near" you then if you know you are dead ?
    cw have a dodge ability

if you are dying in pvp as a Cw with shield on tab and full tenacity something is very wrong with your build

Yeah my experience. Maybe I didn't use the term meta properly - the tanky CW is the meta. The more common type of CW I see is the squishy type. :/
  • nezdin#5514 nezdin Member Posts: 259 Arc User

icyphish said:

new pvp meta, the pingpong domination

IF enemy stack so much selfhealing and include and supports that they heal next to them what is the option for a wizard. Sure i can remove repel if you dont stack so much self healing. NOT personal you that goes for me and for all.
    ALL got prones somehow ( whirwlind lions) or and artifacts pushing away enemies ignoring the immunity frames and still the problem pvp is the repel which respects cc immune-dodges-sprints.

Maybe my initial post wasn't clear that it was about 5 players of the same class being allowed to be on the same team in domination. I've updated it now.
    Nezdin (DC)
    Aelan Icebleed (CW)
    edited June 2017
    jonkoca said:

Combat HR, and I hate CWs the most. :)

I guess trappers can be more annoying for CWs : P
    vordayn said:

plavia said:

cleric for sure.

Yeah, my cleric hates CWs as well. It's funny playing both, as I know what will HAMSTER the other off!
    Haha yes totally agree!

GWF is fine against CW's. Although a skilled Oppressor is an annoyance to every single class.

Devoted Cleric should be the class that hates CW the most.

Oh you're casting Astral Shield to protect yourself? NOPE! Repel. Get out.

I laugh everytime I see that and I imagine the DC's frustration irl.

Cast it against the wall! That way you can't fly away...until a TR comes and dumps his Smoke Bomb all over your lovely circle of bliss!
    Nezdin (DC)
    Aelan Icebleed (CW)
  • evilsquirrel03evilsquirrel03 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Yes, we CW's have repel, but how about we talk about GF shield bash or TR smoke bomb or TR plant growth. It feels to me like those classes have more CC rotation ability than I do sometimes!

Yes, we CW's have repel, but how about we talk about GF shield bash or TR smoke bomb or TR plant growth. It feels to me like those classes have more CC rotation ability than I do sometimes!

Yes certain classes have more efficient control powers than CWs, even then oppressors. They say they will change CC in pvp. I hope they take into consideration class sub-trees that rely on control and give up all their dps for that. In any case, no class should have insane control AND insane DPS (not to mention insane tankiness too). That is something that hopefully they will fix.
    Nezdin (DC)
    Aelan Icebleed (CW)
  • disposablehero#5903 disposablehero Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    I like it when they get in close and think "oh sweet, this wizard isn't using Repel!" right before I Repel them off a cliff. I laugh every time.
    Dungeon Interior Coordinator for WAR-BOUND. <i class="Italic"></i>

PS4 characters:
    Brie Liadon, Shotgun Wizard
    Disposable Hero, Kidney removal technician
    Valorous Cake, Armored pastry defender
    Ginger Christ needs no introductions

I like it when they get in close and think "oh sweet, this wizard isn't using Repel!" right before I Repel them off a cliff. I laugh every time.

Deception! You are probably a TR trapped inside the soul of a CW.
    Nezdin (DC)
    Aelan Icebleed (CW)