test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2x IWD : contains SKT or not?

nathanjmnathanjm Member Posts: 103 Arc User
This weekend is 2x Icewind Dale. Geographically, SKT is part of the IWD overworld map. Is SKT (Bryn Shander, Cold Run, Lonelywood, Sea of Moving Ice) included in this? Or only Icewind Pass/Dwarven Valley? Thanks.

Comments

• urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    I tried doing the weekly in BS and the campaign currency wasn't doubled.

I'd assume it only applies to the IWD campaign currency and the description for the event needs to be updated.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    It did not previously.

The event is relevant to the IWD campaign, not geography, so it will not likely ever be updated to include SKT/SoMI either. They might make an event for them later.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited June 2017

It did not previously.

The event is relevant to the IWD campaign, not geography, so it will not likely ever be updated to include SKT/SoMI either. They might make an event for them later.

OP is probably confused by this:

The event description references the campaign zone when IWD has three zones.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I would still interpret that as "the zone for the Icewind Dale Campaign" Not another campaign that happens to be geographically associated with the Icewind Dale region of Faerun.

To me, this is like asking if buying an Icewind Dale Campaign Completion also gives you SKT/SoMI completion.

It's only confusing if you don't think about it as being an event to help boost a specific campaign (or fill a specific SH coffer), which is what they are.

Campaign zone =/= world map icon

They could stand to change the event description slightly though, to remove any question.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Only applies to quests gathered and turned in in Caer-Konig.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    The web link from the launcher states the where, how, why.