test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Solo Event!

2»

Comments

• pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited June 2017

4) I have been keeping up, as I have time, with these forum topics for almost 2 years now. During that time, I have observed many adversarial relationships between posters. Over time, many of them resolve themselves, or are resolved by the mods. This one is still going strong though, for whatever reason. When I have the time (and data collection tools) available, I might try to Make a flow chart of this "relationship." It would make a great paper. In the meantime, I think it's fair to say that there are hundreds of posts, over dozens of threads in this ongoing Whatever-It-Is. I made one comment, which was an afterthought on one post... and I'm obsessed. Heh.

Since it looks like i've been mentioned...
    In all truth, i've not posted on the forums for months. Posted again recently in another discussion a couple of thoughts. RL too busy, and i usually play or just read forums quick, here and there.
    To be honest, i've not been thinking about that 7-months old discussion, or the people involved in it, in the last 7 months. I've been barely reading the forums. Was pretty surprised when i opened the thread to see how the community feedback was this time/ if the even was worth trying it out, and see i was mentioned, and some guys were still thinking about it. After 7 months. Lol
    So it's a one-sided obsession, i guess XD XD
    7-months long. But one-sided.
    I know, it's creepy, but i'd suggest you to just do not feed the obsession with un-needed comments ^_^

Have fun :)
  • daniloslvdaniloslv Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    The rumour is that they are reworking the TR class.

My bet is that this Solo Queue event is just for gathering data on TRs that they will use for rebalancing TRs. Being that TRs are mostly used for PVP.
    Leliana - Healer DC
    Leliana C.W. - Opressor CW
    Lelian O.P. - Bulwark Paladin
  • pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    I've seen TRs doing good in PvE, but they are not where they should be, being a DPS class.