test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Recorded Drops from Dungeons

Comments

• dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    Friend got rare (blue) Armored Ghost Horse mount BoE from eToS chest.
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    FBI

Green Stone of Health (unbound)

• dmcewendmcewen Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    A friend got an unbound coal ward from FBI, unsure which chest.
    Guild: Ruthless
    Character: Vendetta
  • ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    dmcewen said:

This is the sort of drop everyone needs. Coal wards and Pres wards are almost universally required and welcomed by everyone. The issue with companions and mounts are they are either wasted or cosmetic.

The only other things I can think would be universally good drops would be bags, AD and Zen. The vouchers we got on the Jubilee like Wondrous Bazaar discount or Trade Bar discount would be better than another companion to discard.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • moogie101#4741 moogie101 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    Can't see this on the list, just got a Renegade Evoker (Green Bound to Account from Throne of The Dwarven Gods chest.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    ddem0n888 said:

dmcewen said:

This is the sort of drop everyone needs. Coal wards and Pres wards are almost universally required and welcomed by everyone. The issue with companions and mounts are they are either wasted or cosmetic.

The only other things I can think would be universally good drops would be bags, AD and Zen. The vouchers we got on the Jubilee like Wondrous Bazaar discount or Trade Bar discount would be better than another companion to discard.
    I agree that the coal ward is awesome and welcome by everyone and heck I don't even care if they're bound. the companions and mounts may be useless sometimes but other times they're fun to get. depends on which you get and how bound they are. if something is bound to account it's always useful. bound to char maybe not so much although personally I think the more mounts the merrier. overall though my opinion on things like this is add to the pool never take away. lol. I'd rather get it and waste it than just get a standard drop .
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Shores, left chest epic white owl bear mount BtA.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • draco16#8040 draco16 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    As time goes by has anyone noticed changes to drop rates of items? Why are items account bound when gathered with keys that were purchased with zen? They should not be since other items purchased with zen can be sold or traded. I hope the prolonged maintenance today does not result in decreased drop rates.
    The Draconic Brotherhood GH 20
    Escape the Ordinary GH 20

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

As time goes by has anyone noticed changes to drop rates of items? Why are items account bound when gathered with keys that were purchased with zen? They should not be since other items purchased with zen can be sold or traded. I hope the prolonged maintenance today does not result in decreased drop rates.

I think this comment belongs in another thread :)
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Coalescent Ward - EGWD - I believe it was unbound
    The new purple energon (or whatever the name is) companion - dread legion - both bound and unbound, drops fairly frequently IMO
    bound green [Dancing Shield] with no active bonus - elol left chest
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • gubaliciousgubalicious Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Purple Manticore mount EGWD
  • toxicophiloustoxicophilous Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Purple makos bound, cn
    Green Bullette pup bound, shores
  • wartailss#9312 wartailss Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Green, unbound, Cantankerous mage from the epic dungeon chest in Malabogs, not the chest that needs a Malabog key. I really really want the owl bear cub though, tradsies anyone!? Lol
  • kraven#4694 kraven Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    bound baphomet infernal talisman (blue) from msva
  • yiazzyyiazzy Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Mystagogue companion (Green) from Reg Demo chest, BtC
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User

Coalescent Ward - EGWD - I believe it was unbound

Bound unbound I don't care I take that for sure. Sweet!
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Hunting Hawk (companion) BoA (rare), right chest CN
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Purple mount (I didnt catch which one but I think they said it was [Enchanted Courser]) FBI and unbound
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • john#2226 john Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Purple mercenary left chest CN.
  • safiajlsafiajl Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I got griffion epic bound to account in CN and a hunting drake epic not bound in FBI anf a friend of mine got ambush drake i dont remember the quality, not bound and in FBI and another friend got x3 legendary keys in CN
    Medium Adventurer's Horse (epic) BoE eGWD
    edited March 2017
    Greater Lathander's Cloak (rare) BoE VT standard chest
    Guild mate got an Aurora's Whole Realms Catalogue (uncommon) BoE from normal (leveling dungeon) ToS 1st boss drop
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    dupeks said:

Guild mate got an Aurora's Whole Realms Catalogue (uncommon) BoE from normal (leveling dungeon) ToS 1st boss drop

All bosses can drop the original starter artifacts. (not sure if that carried over to more recent content) Though thats been around for a long time. As you can see though the RNG with it is... well practically non-existent. cx

May have this moved over in Guides since this does apply to more than just xbox... .w.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Rare (blue) Polar Bear Cub companion, BtA.
    From Throne of the Dwarven Gods locked chest.
  • d3drkshadowd3drkshadow Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    little bit ago got a BtA green orcus shard and an unbound green lantern of revelation
    from master of the hunt
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    Just two notable drops I remember getting in some recent runs:

FBI: Siege Master (blue)
    EToS: 5x Preservation Ward (unbound)