test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Strange lockbox drops

hammbo1969hammbo1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
Just seen one of the orange announcements in game from a lockbox drop - it said 'Sigil of the Nine Artifact' from a lockbox. Is that right?

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Yes.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • guido126guido126 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yes.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I'm sure you have at least one of the current lockbox. Why not inspect it and see what the artifact it drops is?

(Hint: It's the Sigil of the Nine.)
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • hammbo1969hammbo1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
    You're right, and it was remiss of me for not checking the box before posting. It just seemed strange to see it drop. Must admit I still use the Sigil of the Controller on my 13.6k TR so not the worst drop to find.
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Note the Sigil of the Nine Artifact isn't the same as the Class Sigils - its a totally different artifact from the current lockbox.
  • hammbo1969hammbo1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
    Ah right, I had no idea. I assumed it was a choice of class artifacts which puzzled me somewhat. I'll check it out on the collections list. Thanks
  • nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User

Just seen one of the orange announcements in game from a lockbox drop - it said 'Sigil of the Nine Artifact' from a lockbox. Is that right?

It's a bugged item. Please send all orange drops you obtain from lockboxes via in game mail system to @nameexpired for a thorough analysis of the problem.

Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    You can buy them in bulk on the AH I heard. Last time I checked they were dirt cheap - probably make a good feeder.