test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

purchased race reroll token but can't use it.

cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
I just purchased a race reroll token from the zen store, but when I go to the character select screen, the option to use it is greyed out.

is this bugged, or is there some other reason why I can't apply it?
Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    Did you logout and login? Staying in character selection screen is not a logout.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    that worked. thanks.

one more question, can you buy multiple tokens, or do you just get one chance to reroll?

currently my main is human, but I want to switch to tiefling. if I switch to tiefling, will that be it for me, or will I be able to purchase another token at a later date if a new class come along, or if I want to switch back to human?
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    I've had to restart my client for it to display the button, sometimes twice. If you login with any character and back to the character selection screen it bugs again.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

one more question, can you buy multiple tokens, or do you just get one chance to reroll?

Should be possible as many times as you're willing to pay for the service.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia