test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ALL Dungeon Queue me Without a Party!

rendezvous420#3144 rendezvous420 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
Like it says everytime! I keep ending up outside of the party when i Queue up for a dungeon. You know imo for all this maintenance it sure doesn't ever seem to help anything.
Post edited by rendezvous420#3144 on

Comments

• rendezvous420#3144 rendezvous420 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    I've submitted a ticket earlier about the issue but i thought i'd still post about it incase anyone else might be having the same problem? I haven't noticed anyone in chat in game talking about this issue happening everytime they queue.
    Apparently your customer service says this is a unsolved "bug" that they are aware of. I've noticed this in the past happen every once in a great while but never continuously like all day yesterday.
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    I never had a queue issue until today. Every event queue I joined started me without a party. Furthermore, in the Beholder queue I can't focus on beholder.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.

I never had a queue issue until today. Every event queue I joined started me without a party. Furthermore, in the Beholder queue I can't focus on beholder.

That's exactly what happened to me. I've also noticed the beholder not being "clickable" i guess you could say both this time in the event every once in a while and last time the event was held. I feel that even though the chance to get beholder is definitely slim, that that those opportunitys are still missed.. I don't hate the Workshop beholder dungeon but i definitely don't enjoy looking at the cutscene every time i do play it. Imo i feel more people would both play the game and enjoy it more for longer over time if miscellaneous things like this were actually fixed Ever.

• maximumtimeh#4735 maximumtimeh Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    All day this was happening to my DC and GF classes, seems to put my hunter in queue group just fine, but the other 2 character's is a not go, sometimes you can invite people, but no AD or rewards, has been doing this for 2 days straight, I feel as though it my be glitchers messing with the game some how, and the workshop has be glitching out like this for over 2 weeks off and on, and on all 3 character's I feel like your 1% drop rate also is was to low for the amount of time I have to sit there and watch these damn cut scenes, if you want me to grind for a 1% drop rate at least allow me to skip the damn cut scene, we get you're proud of your work, and a fine piece of work it is, just let me enjoy the grind a little more with less cut scene's
  • chicagodave#6268 chicagodave Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yea this is a big bug i keep queing without a group this needs to be addressed
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Have you been queuing from inside the instance? That can cause this issue to occur. Always leave the previous instance before queuing for the next one.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • chicagodave#6268 chicagodave Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @kreatyve said:
    > Have you been queuing from inside the instance? That can cause this issue to occur. Always leave the previous instance before queuing for the next one.

I havent im usually in the world farming when i que
  • xinexixxinexix Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    Try having someone invite you to a group, then leave the group and queue for a dungeon.

kreatyve said:

Have you been queuing from inside the instance? That can cause this issue to occur. Always leave the previous instance before queuing for the next one.

I've done this numerous times and very rarely does this happen. I believe since the start of the portobello's event back in the beginning of May this situation started to escalate imo. On a side note I've noticed in the last week or so more and more people complaining about having this problem in Zone chat. The only thing i can recommended is try changing instances, but when it happened to me nothing i tryed worked.

• rekia3rekia3 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    I just started playing on PS4 a little over a week ago and I ran into this bug my second day. It's been 8 days that I haven't been able to be placed in the group I queued for and haven't been able to get the astral diamond bonus from dungeons as a result. Customer service said they couldn't help me.

I stopped playing that character for now. I don't see the point if I can't even earn astral diamonds on it.