What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Greycloaks

Comments

• bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Delete
    Post edited by bitt3rnightmar3 on
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• ammockammock Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hey, thanks for the reply @bitt3rnightmar3 . I made a post on your forums, will also put the names here as well.
    Xan The Unbreakable@ammock
    Xan The Unstoppable@ammock
  • blaze0fireheartblaze0fireheart Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Can I join your guild? Wherever you have space, I don't mind. Neverwinter is my favorite game to play to relax but I still play it very seriously. Winning is relaxing :)

ign: LiterallyATomato @blaze0fireheart

Thanks~
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    Mmmm, tomato...

We'd love to have you! For space reasons, we are currently limiting recruitment to lvl 60 - but that's a matter of days to be honest (depends on how much you play, obviously). Once you hit 60, let me know and I'll get an invite out to you right away.
    I'm sad to report that Chaos United has chosen to part ways with the Tredecim and has joined the Synergy Alliance. We wish them all the best in their new home!

As such, Blackcloaks is now seeking a new Gauntlet guild to fill the vacancy. Per usual - we are seeking a casual, but active guild. If you feel you'd be a good fit, please let me know!
  • tarnis#8441 tarnis Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello

Id like to join your guild, I enjoyed playing with your group before Alliance fell apart. Came back to game after hiatus and realized all the people I enjoy hanging with are in the cloaks

Tarnis@tarnis
  • greymatter81greymatter81 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    New here looking for a guild. Been playing about 2-3 weeks now and currently level 53 and should be level 60 by the end of the day today. Wanted to see if there was possibly room in your guild as it seems to be a guild that I would enjoy being in very much. Currently trying to figure out mechanics and how best to play my class.
    Absolutely - send me an message in game mail @kvetchus_ or post your full character@handle and we'll get an invite out to you ASAP. Welcome to the Cloaks!
  • greymatter81greymatter81 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Ok, will try to send you a mail. If that does not work my character's name is GrayMatter@GreyMatter81 (if I recall my @handle correctly).
  • zhodiazhodia Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Tredecim (formerly known as Greycloaks Alliance) has an open spot for Gauntlet position. If you would like to be part of our Alliance, please let us know.
  • gypsy#2378 gypsy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hi All, looking to get back in the Greycloaks (or any place that you have room) R.L. kinda threw me a curve late July but all is well now. My handle is Briell@gypsy#2378 Tyvm
    Hey @gypsy - I sent you a guild invite but when I tried to invite you to the Cloakroom it said: "[System Notify] @gypsy#2378 is ignoring you." -- I think that's actually because of your permission settings otherwise the guild invite probably wouldn't have gone through. Either way, once you're in the guild you can use Alliance or Guild chat to connect with someone that can issue you a Cloakroom invite. Welcome back!
    edited November 2016
    Thx kvet, yes you were on my ignore list, sorry, must have happened when I was cleaning 3 months of spam. Anyway the invite didn't go through either so if you could send another that would be Great. Thx
    Post edited by gypsy#2378 on
    Sorry, I was a bit out of touch for a few days thanks to work. Looks like another officer got you sorted out. Welcome back!
  • backpetal#6044 backpetal Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I am interested in joining your guild. I'm on either Enna Shieldheart@backpetal#6044 or Enna Swordhand@backpetal#6044. I have friends that will want to join if your guild is a fit for me. Please ignore my request if you do not have room for at least 3 other accounts. Thanks!
    Just call me Enna...
    Enna Backpetal Cleric
    Enna F Backpetal Fighter

Twitch Me Baby One More Time

We have room for sure - I'll get an invite out next time I'm online.
  • zhodiazhodia Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Tredecim is whole again. Welcome to the family guild RUIN.
  • sarutouchihasarutouchiha Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello! im looking to join, my handle name is Gorrum@sarutouchiha . I tried using the first link on the other website but it doesnt work it says I dont have the permission required.
    You bet, we'll an invite out ASAP. On the access error - you need to have an account on the guild site to use the forums. Welcome to the Cloaks!
  • faearrafaearra Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, I'm having the same issue as the previous person in regards to the link not working for the recruitment request on your website. I made an account & am logged in, but it says I don't have sufficient access to view the page...so I'll post here.

There's 4 of us interested in joining. We're all 70s, but only have been for a few weeks at this point. 3 of us played previously at launch. We've been looking around for guilds and yours seems the best fit for us. Plus, there always seems to be members logged in, which is nice. The two of us that are on the most to contact in game are izla silentsong@faearra and Vihr@Palamedes. Thanks!
    Odd - permissions on that page is set to "Everyone" - but I'll give it a look.

We'll get invites out to you all ASAP!
    Just wanted to say thanks to all the Cloaks, a very nice helpfull bunch of ppl :smiley:
  • hastur905hastur905 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    So it has been a long time since we have updated the forums, needless to say, we have been doing well, thank you for asking. Caritas is actively recruiting looking for newer players to join the Alliance. We on the other hand are looking for a guild to join the Alliance. Sadly one of the gauntlets in the Alliance, who was always small, has gone completely inactive in the last couple of months. So we are looking for a guild to replace them, so we don't require you to be large, but you must be active and of like mind. This is only the second time one of the original 13 guilds who formed the Tredecium Alliance has either left, or in the case left the game. So when you join you will be joining a large 2900+ members that have been playing together since the first formation of Alliances. Please direct all inquiries to me by leaving me your information here and I will get back to you.
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    This alliance have helped me so much and I would like to thank them for all the assistance they have given me :)

There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

Welcome to P.U.R.E our newest member of the Alliance, making Tredicium once again 13 Guilds strong.
  • t0xin187#3253 t0xin187 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I would like to join up with you guys if you have room for a baby TR. I used to main a tapper HR but got bored as the MOD 10 wasnt very appealing to me lol now I'm back and need some people to "un-alive" things with xDDD.
    GT- Rogue T0xin
    Just look up Cloaks and u should be able to find us. We have room in Blackcloaks at the moment. Contact one of the leaders ingame.
  • molchar#7365 molchar Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    x
    Post edited by molchar#7365 on
    Well that didn't last long, P.U.R.E is no longer with us, however we wish them well, but we are again looking for another gauntlet to fill out our 12 guild alliance. Small, but active guilds, are considered.
    Well the day finally came and went, but not without a bit of fanfare. A lot of the Greycloaks showed up to celebrate our completion of Guild Hall 20. We are not currently recruiting as we have a very active roster, as are the Blackcloaks, but some of the Alliance guilds do still have openings and are always looking for fun and active players. You can find about them and us on our Alliance website Tredecim.