test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OVERLOAD SLOT -SLAYER AND WARD ON COMPANIONS

dyukillerdyukiller Member Posts: 89 Arc User
Hy guys, my english is rusty, so i'll try to do my best.

I'd reater to got +4 fierce, for my bad luck or good luck i got a +5 with a overload slot.

So,i did equip it on my companion, and equiped 1 draconic glyph, and it do stack with bonding!

i bought at guild merchant, demon slayer rank2 +50% dmg against demons and did some runs of CN, and the result was pretty cool, i don't know if it activate with bonding, but i feel a huge dps boost !

using dragon slayer, i almost killed lostmouth before he has chance to fly.

Could some dev, or admin or someone that knows if it work explain it?

i mean, why they created +5 with a overload?
if those slayer and wark runes of guild, does pass bonus thru bondings to players it makes sense to me, and it should be the most wanted itens for companions!.
Tagged:

Comments

• diloul31diloul31 Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    You sure about that ? Maybe as pure pet gear it transfer the utility stat to the player indeed.

It don't work with frost resist on hellig ring for exemple.

I think when you are already well geared and with def boon from guild, it's easy to hit 10k def as a dps for exemple.

So if you get a +5 with 1 slot attack and an other utility why not ? (unless you have already have stuff with x2 attack of course).
    But i'm too lazy to change enchants and keep them in my inventory thought.

But still good info.
  • dyukillerdyukiller Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    yeah, i forgot to mention this, my main companoin is a legendary fire archos, and i got a icon from skirmish.
    i bought a diciple cleric green quality for 4k at AH, to test, and i sloted 1 bonding and the icon and the green diciple cleric just simply outperformed my legendary fire archon.

i play on xbox and we don't have any app or program to really know if our dps is increase by something, it's only by "feeling".

and i feel a huge buff.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    That's a weird one...
    I know that "technically" you are only supposed to get listed "Ratings" from Companion's Gift, excluding Hit Points. (I had this explained when I was considering putting Threat on my GF's summoned companion last year.)
    BUT... that buff might explain why someone upstairs thinks an overload slot makes for a superior option.