test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wanderers Fortune

badboyboogie#8626 badboyboogie Member Posts: 25 Arc User
Can anybody please confirm whether or not the cooldown on Wanderers Fortune is limited to each character individually, or whether it is across account.

I'm trying to determine whether I should buy a mount from the Zen store (if there is a separate cooldown for each character) so that I can use it on all my toons, or if the cooldown is account wide, then I'll just get the gilded spider on my main.

Many thanks for any replies.

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The limit is per character.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • badboyboogie#8626 badboyboogie Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Thanks for the quick response. Now I just need to hope for a discounted mount coupon to drop in the next few days!!
  • badboyboogie#8626 badboyboogie Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Well I bought a mount yesterday with Wanderers Fortune on it, and I've got to say I'm very impressed with the initial drop rate of rp. However the cooldown hits very quickly after about 10 minutes, so I was wondering how long that cooldown lasts.

From what I have found researching online, some people say the cooldown is similar to the Dragon's Hoard enchantment of 20 hours whereas others say it's around 6 hours, so I was just wondering if anyone has any definitive confirmation of what it is.

EDIT: It's 20 hours.
    Post edited by badboyboogie#8626 on
  • forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    I can not for the life of me understand why Cryptic cling so hard on to that 20 hour cool down garbage.
    While I was still playing mostly PvE content, it was a HUGE QOL issue.
    I was farming stuff for the guild on 9 characters, and I don't think anyone should expect me, or others like me, to keep track of, or plan my day according to some garbage feature that makes no sense.
    This goes especially to quests and heroic shard drops.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

• d3drkshadowd3drkshadow Member Posts: 71 Arc User

Thanks for the quick response. Now I just need to hope for a discounted mount coupon to drop in the next few days!!

you can get a mount free in the Siege of Neverwinter with Wanderers Fortune

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Well I bought a mount yesterday with Wanderers Fortune on it, and I've got to say I'm very impressed with the initial drop rate of rp. However the cooldown hits very quickly after about 10 minutes, so I was wondering how long that cooldown lasts.

From what I have found researching online, some people say the cooldown is similar to the Dragon's Hoard enchantment of 20 hours whereas others say it's around 6 hours, so I was just wondering if anyone has any definitive confirmation of what it is.

EDIT: It's 20 hours.

Not sure on any cool downs in the game. What I have noticed is this...If I log into another character and use that character for a while and than go back to my prior character I still get drops. However, the drops are of lower quality. For instance, I start off getting really good drops but as time goes on, it changes to the lesser drops. I still can use it for RP but it takes longer.