test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 11 (Balanced) Dark OP build

mcgwarfacemcgwarface Member Posts: 160 Arc User
I have included my Mod 11 (Balanced) Dark OP build. Why Dark? He is chaotic neutral and does not always do exactly what a melt team wants. ;) Too much old school 1980s D&D in me. I like to play based on alignments.

It is built to solo, pve (personal dps style or team tank/buff style if they are really needing it), or pvp with a quick change of companions, equip and powers. Just let me know if you have questions. It is not meant to be the ultimate BIS but it is a solid end game build that can do any solo activity or difficult team content. Hope this answers some of those newer OPs who are looking for an end game build.

If you have any comments please let me know.
I am always in learning mode ;) (Quick note ahead of watching, No I am not using relic equip (I hate farming vonin and marks and yes I am working on increasing my crit strike and lowering my armor pen just slightly). Also, I accidentally said that my dragonflight bonus was defense for 2 x DF armor vice hitpoints. Noticed after upload, just didnt want to go back and fix the voiceover. ; D )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS3N06S3cKU

Comments

• veywiil#8685 veywiil Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    No prism makes me sad panda. You should have at least dipped it.
    I like the fact you went Aura Gifts, too many people are skipping that nowadays. Why? I have no idea.

I may post more later, depends on how lengthy I want to be.
    I'm a theorycrafter, that means I can answer fairly deep questions with scientific theory, mathematical proof, and some guessing. Ask me stuff!
  • mcgwarfacemcgwarface Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    Yeah thought about it....then thought, what would a chaotic neutral party member do? Heal orhers or get his DPS on? I went w purifying fire. Guess I could have split it a bit to be nice ;) I dont want to make any sad pandas but Im not touchy feely in battle ;p
  • rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    As a ProtOP, I'd prolly skip prism too unless I went with a high lifesteal build. Purifying Fire is really awesome, and four seconds of Prism is meh if you don't have a lot of healing going on. Not sure if power figures into your purifying Fire damage or not, but by the time you get that fifth stack, you're doing a ton of damage.

However, gotta agree with veywiil on the aura gifts...especially if you have bonding stones. If you like 100K+ power as a ProtOP, it is only 15 feat points away....
    Aura gifts is huge. I do wish though I had a few more feat points as a dragonborne. There may have been some other great spots to drop my feats in. Wish there was a way to get more like power points.
  • rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    > @mcgwarface said:
    > Yeah thought about it....then thought, what would a chaotic neutral party member do? Heal orhers or get his DPS on? I went w purifying fire. Guess I could have split it a bit to be nice ;) I dont want to make any sad pandas but Im not touchy feely in battle ;p

When you get loadouts, you can do bothProtOP and DevOP. As a DevOP, think of them as your minions and have them do a ton of damage for you....
    Yes but I will need a demon whip transmute :D