Options

How long cooldown for courage breaker

jaunterramjaunterram Member Posts: 120 Arc User
I think 25 seconds internal cooldown it's what forest ghost is

Comments

• Options
    trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    How long does the ability last? should be almost 2x that long so you cant be abused permanently and it would change the meta so its not all cw's, hrs and trs like it is right now. They should probably put a short timer of like 10 seconds on shocking execution too.
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • Options
    disposablehero#5903 disposablehero Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    >How long does the ability last? should be almost 2x that long

But wouldn't that just turn it into a crutch?
    Dungeon Interior Coordinator for WAR-BOUND. <i class="Italic"></i>

PS4 characters:
    Brie Liadon, Shotgun Wizard
    Disposable Hero, Kidney removal technician
    Valorous Cake, Armored pastry defender
    Ginger Christ needs no introductions
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Courage breaker does not need an internal cooldown.. or all encounters and daily powers need a cooldown of 60 seconds like artifacts... then... thanks for breaking the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    childofsiriuschildofsirius Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    It was decided Hallowed Ground needed a cooldown because someone felt it game breaking to have constant HG. Why not one for Courage Breaker if its game breaking to have continuous courage breaker applied to someone? It certainly sucks to get hit by continuous courage breaker and smokebomb until you die with no chance to fight back.
  • Options
    edited May 2017

It was decided Hallowed Ground needed a cooldown because someone felt it game breaking to have constant HG. Why not one for Courage Breaker if its game breaking to have continuous courage breaker applied to someone? It certainly sucks to get hit by continuous courage breaker and smokebomb until you die with no chance to fight back.

Pretty much especially as a GWF when you cant use your sprint/dodge mechanic to get to the node after you are pushed lol. Right now everyone plays with 2 trs and 2 cws and just courage breaker/push combo lol. Keep in mind they dont have to kill you. They just have to take you out of the game/ off the node with teamwork. Its a very good combo but utterly ridiculous.
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • Options

>How long does the ability last? should be almost 2x that long

But wouldn't that just turn it into a crutch?

It already is a crutch.. with a properly built tr you can just permanently courage break someone even before they even break free. That sounds like a huge crutch to me lol.
  • Options
    disposablehero#5903 disposablehero Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    > @trentbail21 said:
    > >How long does the ability last? should be almost 2x that long
    >
    >
    >
    > But wouldn't that just turn it into a crutch?
    >
    > It already is a crutch.. with a properly built tr you can just permanently courage break someone even before they even break free. That sounds like a huge crutch to me lol.

The way you worded it made it sound like you felt the ability duration should be doubled, thanks for clarifying. It pretty much already is a crutch though, I see it literally every match. I don't think it's TR's fault though, their options are kind of limited.
    Dungeon Interior Coordinator for WAR-BOUND. <i class="Italic"></i>

PS4 characters:
    Brie Liadon, Shotgun Wizard
    Disposable Hero, Kidney removal technician
    Valorous Cake, Armored pastry defender
    Ginger Christ needs no introductions
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    It's a daily so it is ready when the daily is ready, so with enough recovery or AP gain that could be ready faster than the effect duration. I hate your daily powers too, please post in favor of all dailies having a cool-down and doing lower damage and lower stuns and not just the ones you find annoying in PvP.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    plaviaplavia Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    dealing with HG cool time is hard. i don't wish TR to have it
    but i do think we should be able to dodge this attack.

you can not dodge it and it completly make you num and ignore any control resist you have.
    with today PVP mechanics any TR/GF/HR will kill you for that