test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Too many TR's

forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
edited May 2017 in Bug Reports (PC)
Rivenscar Ruins #4. Today, at 10:15PM GMT+1 (that should be 1:15PM in San Fransisco if I'm not entirely mistaken)
The queue accepted 4 TR's on one team from start.

Can I have the shocking execution and courage breaker statistics from that match please?

Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Edit: Tried to add image of the scoreboard showing 4 TR's on one team, but Vanilla is so garbage, it's almost unbelievable that an actual human would make the decision for anyone to actually be using it.

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2017

Edit: Tried to add image of the scoreboard showing 4 TR's on one team, but Vanilla is so garbage, it's almost unbelievable that an actual human would make the decision for anyone to actually be using it.

Looks like the site you're using to host provides a specific link for hotlinking on sites. You used a direct link to the image they show you for your upload instead. Use the link they provide on the right: link

Don't get me wrong, I do not like Vanilla either but still... no need to blame anyone for this in such a way.

Post edited by zebular on
  • forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    Thank you. :)
    I will try to remember to read more carefully about which link I'm copying in the future.
    I've been having enough computer problems this weekend to cover a whole year or two, and lets just say I was a bit agitated when I tried to upload the image for the 8th or 9th time.

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator

Thank you. :)
    I will try to remember to read more carefully about which link I'm copying in the future.
    I've been having enough computer problems this weekend to cover a whole year or two, and lets just say I was a bit agitated when I tried to upload the image for the 8th or 9th time.

It's cool. If you ever have issues getting an image to show up, PM or post on one of our walls. We'll be happy to help.