test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Marauder event is a TOTAL failure

124»

Comments

• melindaozmelindaoz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    I ran Marauders twice yesterday in Fair Dinkum with characters who had run the event 5 days previously and 2 days previously (just before weekly reset.) I was able to get influence on both alts. The only person who failed to get influence in those runs consistently crashes out during Marauders - it kills her (admittedly dodgy Aussie internet.) So at least 15 allies per run successfully got their influence earning counter reset on those runs.
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    melindaoz said:

I ran Marauders twice yesterday in Fair Dinkum with characters who had run the event 5 days previously and 2 days previously (just before weekly reset.) I was able to get influence on both alts. The only person who failed to get influence in those runs consistently crashes out during Marauders - it kills her (admittedly dodgy Aussie internet.) So at least 15 allies per run successfully got their influence earning counter reset on those runs.

I also managed to get weekly Influence on the same character on Sun and again on Tuesday after the standard week reset - so I know that there isn't a week long cool down (but if there is a shorter personal cooldown, then that we still don't know).

(PS: dodgy Aussie internet is worse than the spiders. :tongue:)
  • melindaozmelindaoz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 114 Arc User
    (our sharks eat internet cables. I mean, really, we're doomed over here)