test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Enyo's Mod 11 Solo PvE / MI / Executioner & Saboteur Guide (For Loadouts) UPDATED

yopukoyopuko Member Posts: 78 Arc User
So more or less reformatted / reorganised my entire guide and its been a long time since I've posted it on here. I still have a few changes I want / need to make in regards to feats, boons and possibly companions but for the most part its done. Let me what you think. I added different coloured texts to help (hopefully) make it more organised / easier to navigate approach, but - let me know if maybe it's not necessary? Same with the tabs. I personally love the tabs but don't see many other people using them - maybe people don't like them? Don't know! Anyway Figured I'd give it a try anyway and see how it works. Thanks again and ciao for now hermanos!

/http://mmominds.com/2017/05/04/enyos-mod-10-pve-master-infiltrator-executioner-build/
Discord - Enyolius | IGN - Enyo @ Yopuko (NWPC)

Comments

• regizaki#8947 regizaki Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    These are great builds. Very good information but, when I look at the equipment that you are using I'm like wow lots of money and time spent lol but, I also respect the fact that you give us other viable means as far as gear goes. So thanks for the info.
    <3 Shadow Pixies <3
  • gary5038gary5038 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 29 Arc User
    You use Executioner for boss fight right, so why not take Deathknell instead of Dying Breath?
  • yopukoyopuko Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    gary5038 said:

You use Executioner for boss fight right, so why not take Deathknell instead of Dying Breath?

Well you're somewhat correct. In the screenshot I have Deathknell but in the actual written text I dont... but I am using Deathknell actually. Another thing to correct lol thanks for pointing that out
    Discord - Enyolius | IGN - Enyo @ Yopuko (NWPC)
  • gary5038gary5038 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 29 Arc User
    yopuko said:

gary5038 said:

Well you're somewhat correct. In the screenshot I have Deathknell but in the actual written text I dont... but I am using Deathknell actually. Another thing to correct lol thanks for pointing that out
    Ah yes I've just noticed the screenshot. Thanks for the build. I use Executioner for both of my loadouts. Dying Breath for mobs and Deathknell for bosses.