test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Blue Glaze Bundle

ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
So we have all been trying to figure out how to download this without deleting and reinstalling neverwinter. When attempting to download from the PlayStation store, it says "unavailable neverwinter already installed"
Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

Comments

• pzaar#1875 pzaar Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Neverwinter just tweeted out that the blue beetle is only for new players, however several long term players in my alliance were able to download it. Another stellar job yall. Feeling the love as always.
  • fizgigtiznalkie#4436 fizgigtiznalkie Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    That's pretty terrible, way to anger your current players.
  • ashing1977ashing1977 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Does anyone know who i get this quest from and what i have to do to get it it does not explain worth a flip on the PSN on how to get it
  • fear#0647 fear Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    The way they are getting this mount out to "new" players is just stupid. How hard would it of been to just put it in the Promo tab of the Rewards Claim Agent for a limted time just like they did with the Blue Electric Tiger? It even looks like they are the same PlayStation Blue color too!?
    PS4 Characters

NoFear
    Fearious
    Britney Fears
    Fearless
    Fearing
    GlitchedFear
    Feared
  • xinexixxinexix Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    This is the same thing cable companies do to lure in New customers so it's not surprising. "sign up now and get our 2 year price lock guarantee plus our new DVR that can record 50,000 shows at once!", meanwhile loyal customers who have been with the company for years have to keep their old cable box with the guide that keeps scrolling automatically and you gotta manually type in the channel you want.

I retract my previous statement. Not about dish though... Sleazy company.

• vilu#3659 vilu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    ravenskya said:

So we have all been trying to figure out how to download this without deleting and reinstalling neverwinter. When attempting to download from the PlayStation store, it says "unavailable neverwinter already installed"

This happened to me too, but when I went to speak Reward Merchant, the mount was there :smiley:
    Here's steps I took and how I got it:
    • Logged in and selected my end-game character
    • I went to the Protector's Enclave
    • Opened PSN-store while Neverwinter was running on background
    • In PSN-store I went Free to Play -> Neverwinter, and found that mount
    • Tried to buy it but got the message "Unavailable because it's already installed" or something similar
    • Closed PSN-store and switched back to Neverwinter
    • Spoke with Rewards Agent/Merchant and there it was
    I hope this helps and even if it doesn't, don't worry. The mount has only 50% speed power and only 2 Insignia slots. It looks cool though, but so does many other mounts too.
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Yeah as of yesterday all of my friends that wanted it had it. I haven't claimed it yet but I probably will this weekend.
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

Remember you can also claim it on all characters. Plus it's account bound so you should be able to store it for future characters as well.

My friends said it was only claimable on one character

• fizgigtiznalkie#4436 fizgigtiznalkie Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    Cool, the store switched from you own this item to download, clicked that, said you already downloaded it, and I could claim. Thanks for the quick fix, this thing is dope.

And raven, I claimed it on 7 toons last night, same as claiming the winter fest companion or heirloom wizard, worked fine on all toons.
    Ahh okay - to be honest I'm not a beetle fan so I wasn't too worried about it - but I had guild members who were chomping at the bit to get this thing.

• libra61682libra61682 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    create a new character. that's what i did.