test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Titan Steel Pally Armor- Stats

thrill#1417 thrill Member Posts: 163 Arc User
edited May 2017 in The Citadel
Can a PC pally post us screen shots of the new Titansteel masterwork armor tooltips? I am trying to decide if I should bother with Relic restoration or wait for the Titansteel. I have only seen pics of the Guardian Fighter sets. Thanks.

Update: Due to the low response (zero) to my request I downloaded the game to my (very) non-gaming laptop and checked out the stats myself. Here they are. Sorry for no screen shots, but my tech abilities are lacking.

Post edited by thrill#1417 on

Comments

• thrill#1417 thrill Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    Titansteel Ward Armor

Head-
    14,693 HP
    1290 Power
    1066 Defense
    860 Deflection

Body-
    29,387 HP
    14 AC
    2006 Power
    1599 Defense
    1337 Regeneration

Arm-
    14,693 HP
    860 Power
    1066 Defense
    1290 Regeneration

Leg-
    14,693 HP
    1066 Defense
    860 Deflection
    1290 Regeneration

Titansteel Restoration Armor

Head-
    14,693 HP
    860 Crit
    1290 Recovery
    1066 Defense

Body-
    29,387 HP
    14 AC
    2006 Power
    1337 Recovery
    1599 Defense

Arm-
    14,693 HP
    1290 Crit
    860 Recovery
    1066 Defense

Leg-
    14,693 HP
    860 Power
    1290 Crit
    1066 Defense
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Those are decent stats
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • thrill#1417 thrill Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    I am torn. The stats are obviously an improvement over my current equipment (Deepknight, Dragonflight helm, dusk hands and feet). But is it worth the HUGE cost just to not have to mess with Voninblood? I don't know.

I don't really care about Best in Slot. Good Enough in Slot is good enough for me.
  • sadus671sadus671 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 203 Arc User

I am torn. The stats are obviously an improvement over my current equipment (Deepknight, Dragonflight helm, dusk hands and feet). But is it worth the HUGE cost just to not have to mess with Voninblood? I don't know.

I don't really care about Best in Slot. Good Enough in Slot is good enough for me.

I might suggest a mix.

Take the pieces with the best stats... so that way you aren't having to deal with Voidblood on every piece... I plan to use 2 & 2.
    -= Primary Characters =-

- Forge (GF)
    - Apocalypse - (DC)
    - Sadus (OP)
    - Fireball (GWF)
    - Ixian (CW)

Thank you Loadouts for allowing my toons to be all the things... they ever wanted to be....

Member of Ember Legion
  • trzebiat#2067 trzebiat Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    The only good piece I see here is Ward Head - Power and Deflect (so more power with Assassin's Covenant) and no Regen like Relic Ward.

Resto Armor could be better than Deepknight's Brigandine, losing 20k HP for a similar amount of power for Aura Gifts and more Recovery. But the question stays, is losing 20k HP and damage from AoC, Divine Call, survivability and all shield related things based on HP worth for some recovery you can get elsewhere?

So I think the BiS combo would be still Relic Resto Arms and Feet, Deepknight Brigandine/SH Resto Armor, and SH Ward Head. Relic Resto/Ward for everfrost content.
    I didn't bother with Relic armor so I'm currently with the Brigandine and 3x Elemental DF. I'll be looking at Masterworks when the update comes to XBox but I'll also consider the new Merchant gear as a temporary thing.

• sadus671sadus671 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited May 2017

The only good piece I see here is Ward Head - Power and Deflect (so more power with Assassin's Covenant) and no Regen like Relic Ward.

Resto Armor could be better than Deepknight's Brigandine, losing 20k HP for a similar amount of power for Aura Gifts and more Recovery. But the question stays, is losing 20k HP and damage from AoC, Divine Call, survivability and all shield related things based on HP worth for some recovery you can get elsewhere?

So I think the BiS combo would be still Relic Resto Arms and Feet, Deepknight Brigandine/SH Resto Armor, and SH Ward Head. Relic Resto/Ward for everfrost content.

I might suggest the decision be based upon if you are using Defense/Lifesteal or HP Stronghold Boon.

If you have HP available.. use SH Resto... if you are using Defense or Lifesteal... then maybe keep with the Deepknight.

-= Primary Characters =-

- Forge (GF)
    - Apocalypse - (DC)
    - Sadus (OP)
    - Fireball (GWF)
    - Ixian (CW)

Thank you Loadouts for allowing my toons to be all the things... they ever wanted to be....

Member of Ember Legion
    I'm using the brigandine and the SH boon, my HP is currently sitting at 245k ;) When I finish levelling my radiants I'll be over 250k and when 11b arrives on XBox I'll look at updating my helm/arms/boots to MW3 gear.

• mcgwarfacemcgwarface Member Posts: 160 Arc User