test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Comments

• ammockammock Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hi, returning player here. I have been playing NW on and off for 6-7 months. looking to get back into the game with a good active guild. I am in mid 30s, dont usually get alot of game time during week days but weekends are a different story. Play time is mostly in the late evenings (PST). Following are my 2 level 70s, gwf and a gf, gwf is my main.

Xan The Unstoppable@ammock
    Xan The Unbreakable@ammock
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    Heya Ammock~ you definitely sound like a good fit! Friends are to be made here in Tyrs! Barrels of ale are on the house in the Tyrs Tavern every Tuesday but we hear the dwarves are en route so ye better get your fill now! ;)

Please read the Tyrs guild rules on our site, and if you think they are fair... fll out an application and we'll get you in the mix in a hurry!!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    edited February 2017

Our transfer to our new internet home was a big hit. Tyrs Paladium, is a guild well known in Neverwinter for its close-knit community, good-natured camaraderie, and strong play ethics (loyal to party, and will only play the game the way its meant to be played, whether in guild or in alliance groups.)

To prove we remain relevant and fresh after all these years, we felt a successful launch of our new website was a necessary and integral piece to achieve that goal, and we are grateful to guildies for making this happen!!!

Guildies can now:

Post and sign up for events on a calendar that automatically adjusts your time zone.

Post and sign up for events with a slick new MOBILE WEBSITE that works great on ANDROID and iPHONE/iPAD devices and smartphones anywhere and anytime you have reception (and your boss or teacher isn't looking!!)

Team up with the Tyrs Fellowship alliance, a renowned No Drama Alliance between some of Neverwinter's most respected guilds, small lesser known guilds, and Vagabonds (warriors from many corners of Neverwinter, who may or may not wear guild tags!)

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • goldenone4goldenone4 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Many Starred Cloak , Uon @goldenone4

The Order of the Many Starred Cloak would seek Guild Alliance , Under Tyr's Banner with TYRS PALADIUM .

Thank You for your appropriate and according attention regarding this matter .

• ryoungblood42ryoungblood42 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hey I'm 43 played D&D still do when given the chance is this guild still active? or am I to late to join lol the last post I seen was 2012 I would like to join if there is still a guild. Thank you for your time.
  • ryoungblood42ryoungblood42 Member Posts: 2 New User
    oh and my email is ryoungbloodcaci@gmail.com for recruiting me purposes :smiley:
    edited March 2017

Many Starred Cloak , Uon @goldenone4

The Order of the Many Starred Cloak would seek Guild Alliance , Under Tyr's Banner with TYRS PALADIUM .

Thank You for your appropriate and according attention regarding this matter .

Well hello there goldenone! Thank you for your inquiry. I'm going to start a group pm between you and the Fellowship so we can ask you some simple questions :) Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey I'm 43 played D&D still do when given the chance is this guild still active? or am I to late to join lol the last post I seen was 2012 I would like to join if there is still a guild. Thank you for your time.

Heya Youngblood!

Oh.. look closer -- we have 22 forum pages in this thread! :) We were the first guild that formed in Neverwinter, and we will be the LAST to fall. We are still going strong.

Please head to our guild forum, read our guild rules, and if you think they are fair -- fill out an application! We look forward to hearing from you!!

edited April 2017
    The Definition of a good guild in my opinion is one that lives up to it’s motto and it’s goals and keeps its people.

If you are new to the game, tired of your current guild, and/or want to find a FUN LOYAL GROUP who feels like a 2nd family…. Tyrs Paladium WILL DELIVER FOR YOU..

We are highly selective. Your gear nor your game skill will matter to us as a prereq to joining.

What DOES MATTER is your passion to play together. To be a part of something closer knit than the status quo. We can teach you the rest! Or you can help teach others. Everyone was new once.

Guildies join and stick with Tyrs Paladium because of what we stand for. Playing the game the way it was intended to. Knowing that EVERY DAY your friends are online. Knowing they’ll be there next week, next month, next year and well beyond.

We can say that because of all the awesome folks we’ve found, and that have found us.

Tyrs Paladium is RICH in beautiful people (and ugly dwarves with red beards!! shhh!). And we STILL LOVE our Neverwinter!!

• rexxarcorerexxarcore Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hi! I am 30 and would love to join a active guild and have fun raiding the dungeons. Please let me me the if there is a slot available.Thank you!
    Oh heck yeah.. We have maxed out and trimmed down. 20 more slots... Bring your passion to play !!!

edited April 2017
    Do you dream of the Neverwinter days of old, when practically EVERYONE AROUND YOU was excited about Neverwinter? Those days never died for us.

We PLAY the game the WAY IT WAS INTENDED, TOGETHER. Tyrs will be here in 2018, 2019, 2020, and on.

We run it tight knit, and we are organized. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs. That's the way we still like it.

Quality over Quantity. Forever.

Tyrs Paladium would like to wish all a safe and happy Easter holiday weekend with your families. BE SAFE on those roads!

• wodie54wodie54 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Good afternoon. I am/was (haven't played in awhile) a member of tyrs from DDO (druid54) and have been doing Neverwinter with a small group of friends ~6 of us that play (4 regulars.) We have a tiny guild and were thinking of being absorbed by an established guild.
    Post edited by wodie54 on
    Hello Druid!

We would be very interested. Hit me up via PM with more details.

• touchdownusc#3418 touchdownusc Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi there, new to this game; but not to gaming. I certainly fit the age demographic. Looking for a home for my lvl 27 and growing scourge warlock. right now questing but want to develop and be able to participate in the larger events.
    Sounds great! You can really learn the game in our guild. We will GLADLY run with you at ANY level. Your game skill and gear quality in unimportant. It just doesnt matter. You find all of it and more in time. Many of our guildies give back after they learn which is the great part. The journey is the best part in Tyrs! :)

Feel free to head over to our site and fill out an application. You sound like a fit!

• lokan#2670 lokan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    If Tyrs Paladium is still recruiting, your guild sounds very interesting to me. Approaching 40, been playing MMOs for quite some time, but new to Neverwinter (as of the end of April). Looking for a guild that I can learn the specifics of Neverwinter's system from and experience some of the group content with.
    Well met Lokan!

Tyrs Paladium is just that guild! I see Tyrs Leaders have already taken care of you're application... Welcome to Tyrs and look forward to your participation on our active website and in game activities via guild chat and Tyrs Fellowship chat!!!

• feurinfeurin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey Andre, would you happen to have room for two more? My wife and I (early 30's) are looking for a group of kind, fun players to join. We're both gamers at heart. I used to play D&D back in the day, been playing NWO guildless for a few months now. We try to sneak some game time every day when the baby takes a nap. We log in just about every day though.

You seem like a good group of people, we'd love to join your guild.
    Oh yes. Your and the wife sound like a great fit. You both will make friends here... just head to our forum and fill out an application. one application per person so be sure to tell us you are a tag team!! :smiley:

edited May 2017

Anyone in Neverwinter, regardless of guild affiliation is invited to attend. Anyone not in Tyrs Paladium who wishes to attend our event must VIP via PM. I'll then give you access to our Teamspeak server for the event.

edited May 2017
    Our tribute to a legendary firefighter in the truest sense.

Here is our Custom Tribute to beloved New York City Firefighter Ray Pfeifer, who we just lost this past Sunday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC8nX3e8oS8
    Post edited by aandrethegiant on

edited June 2017

Don't you wish EVERY DAY you felt IMMORTAL?? Come ride with Tyrs Paladium then!!

• tweakjeezytweakjeezy Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    im a returning player, im a really casual player but id like to have people to ang with when i do play. do you accept casual players?
    Drop on by our website Tweak and see if what we offer gels with the way you like to play the game. Head right for the guild rules! ;)

edited June 2017

I am proud to say that our application was just accepted yesterday. We are the newest official sponsor of HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS!

Starting in the early fall, we will start an epic fundraising campaign for this awesome organization of volunteers that build homes for disabled veterans. There are even ways to help out beyond donating money. During our annual Tyrs Veterans Day Event, I will announce how much we've raised.

What's so cool about this is we as a guild actually pick a home project and veteran and get to be a part of the project TO COMPLETION! The best loot aint bound, it's found or earned and given away to those who need it more.

I'm going to ask guildies and the Ghallanda & Neverwinter Fellowship to spread the word when its time. Lets do something AMAZING here.. something never done before.

Here is just a sneak peak at what we will be a part of in the Fall:

edited July 2017
    Tyrs Paladium is currently recruiting anyone who is seeking FRIENDS. Not just PUGS, party fillers, "other players" or loot.

If you are looking to matter and be a somebody in a guild from DAY ONE... and you are looking for an ACTIVE, drama free experience without kids egos and elitism of ANY kind... Tyrs Paladium is very possibly your hookup.

We have History as the game's first Founders guild, and we are stronger then ever. We have continued without hesitation from pre-Alpha days. And we are dedicated to being here on Neverwinter's last day.

We also co-host the Tyrs Fellowship along with Guild Medieval, with guilds that seek the very best in casual TEAM play. So if you would prefer a smaller outfit than Tyrs Paladium, we have small and medium sized guild that are EAGER to meet you and bring you onboard as well!!!

Progress is REAL in the Fellowship because we all HELP ONE ANOTHER. We share information and we always make you feel part of the fam... even when you are first learning content or your build.

Tyrs. Where Casual is King.

• verdilak#4955 verdilak Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey guys. Just started Neverwinter and am having fun. I'm 33, been rping d&d and other systems since I was 12, GMed a bunch. Just looking for fun people to hang out with and have fun playing.
  • vorena#3664 vorena Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Hey Verdilak o/ Nice to meet you :) We'd love for you to pop over to our site and fill out an application. As a guild we focus most on camaraderie and fun and most importantly not zerging. If that's how you like to roll then you'll be a great fit!

edited July 2017
    We would like to Strongly recommend those seeking a TOP NOTCH no drama experience, in an ACTIVE, CLOSE KNIT, and GROWING GUILD to look into these fine Neverwinter FELLOWSHIP member guilds: Warriors of Light, Storm of the Phoenix, The Last Stand and The 4th Corps!!!

If SOLO PLAY is more your cup of tea, your ticket to ride is the NEVERWINTER SOLO ALLIANCE guild. You'll NEVER get any crapolla if you want to solo, but if you DO wish to play together the options are limitless through the FELLOWSHIP ALLIANCE!!

Each of the above guilds have AWESOME guild leaders that believe in playing the game the way it was intended and to above all else HAVE FUN & GREAT ADVENTURES!!