test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes NW.80.20170417a.8

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for today's maintenance can be found here.

Comments

• rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    Thanks @nitocris83 ! And thanks to the folks who continue to work on the "device removed" crash!
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • lowenduslowendus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    @nictoris83

I used to have this "device removed" problem on my nvidia GFX board and asus motherboard.

Updating the mobo's bios solved everything, you guys should look into it and request the pc configurations and bios versions of their mobos, from ppl who say they have this problem.

I'm believe you'll find a piece of the puzzle in those
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    not sure what you did, but the client crashes on zone changes is way way worse, i think im crashing like 30% of the time now. Logging in over and over again is getting old fast
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    putzboy78 said:

not sure what you did, but the client crashes on zone changes is way way worse, i think im crashing like 30% of the time now. Logging in over and over again is getting old fast

Can you please send your system specs (maybe a DXDiag) in a PM to @terramak ?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.