test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Radiant Champion

armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
Does anyone know if this actually works? I can't say I've noticed an increase of 25% movement when near party members... but then again I may just be not paying attention lol.

Radiant Champion: Your very presence inspires your allies. When you have at least 2 other allies within 30' of you, all of you gain 5/10/15/20/25% more movement speed and 1/2/3/4/5% Cooldown Reduction.
Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
Xane De Armadeon: CW
Zen De Armadeon: OP
Zohar De Armadeon: TR
Chrion De Armadeon: SW
Gosti Big Belly: GWF
Barney McRustbucket: GF
Lt. Thackeray: HR
Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox

Comments

• hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    Radiant champion does not work as intended.

Since i play my healadin a lot and i have the feat,i would expect the movement buff and icon in portrait to be nearly always on.Since in any of my runs i stick to thr group and i fullfill he requirements for this feat to proc.

Instead radiant champion speed buff and icon appear sometimes.I suspect a lonnnggggg ICD is in play ,or the tolltip is wrong ,or the feat is bugged.
    ot a combination of the above.

As today i can confirm 100% that does not work though.

I run elols with my healadin.It does proc when all party members are stick together in my aura radious and i get stuck.I can see the radiant champion icon.it appears nearly last in the buff icons.

I will not see this marvelous icon at least for the next 2-3 mins :/
  • trzebiat#2067 trzebiat Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    Wow, there's an icon for that? That's a news for me. It's probably part of the "and more" on the buffs bar. I wonder how much other things we miss on consoles because it doesn't show all buffs. I hate it.

For me it works and the difference in run speed is noticeable.
  • hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    the icon appears last just before my soulforge icon so it is easy to spot.i rarely see it on... :/
  • bhurabbhurab Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    I have noticed that Radiant Champion appears to only activate while in combat, and immediately is removed when you leave combat. This would correlate with the Tiamat run, as provided above, since you are essentially in combat all the time; and also why we don't see it through normal dungeons. I have looked for a bug report on it, but have not seen anything (but again, I didn't really look for that long :D ).
  • veywiil#8685 veywiil Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Thank you for creating a new thread, I don't like seeing necro posts.
    I'm a theorycrafter, that means I can answer fairly deep questions with scientific theory, mathematical proof, and some guessing. Ask me stuff!