test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

posting items in auction house broken now too?

kanwulf#8762 kanwulf Member Posts: 20 Arc User
Every time I try to list items they are dumped back into inventory with an error message, yes I have plenty of spaces available to list things, it use to be a rare bug, today it's constant.

if more things get broken with every patch you guys do please stop patching anything.

Comments

• Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    This started happening with the mod 11b update. Quite annoying when you have to try five or more times to post an item.

OP, if they stop patching, how would things get fixed and improved? Asking them to stop updating is ridiculous.
  • Options
    karranorkarranor Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    Same issue. I'm having a lot of trouble with the Auction House this week. Around 75% of my postings fail. I have to try over and over again to get something to stick. It is really quite frustrating. Anyone else having this issue? Any eta on a fix?
    Main(s): Kyruel Foecrusher OP, Meriki The Mad CW, Mortalis TR, Gorebringer GWF, Karranor HR
    Loads of videos: Neverwinter Video Guides!
    Find Neverwinter Game Guides on DDM's Realm!

The Fyxt RPG combines digital convenience with the fun of a tabletop RPG. Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

Play Smarter, Not Harder! ~ Karranor
  • Options
    forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    lol, this issue has been an issue for me for well over a year now.
    welcome to the club. it sucks, you'll hate it here, and you can never leave.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!