test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Defeating Nostura" (River District) - Quest Line help please

Hi There...looking at the quest line, I've done 4/5 steps and am down to the final task of "Complete the Investigate Nostura Campaign Task" but I am unable to complete it...all the other tasks are done, I've gone to Kavatos but all he has is questions for Kabal and Gyrion (which I don't need to do I hope!?)...any advice on what I need to do?

Comments

• ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    do you have the required evidence of evil? And have you already clicked the button on Investigate Kabal and Investigate Gyrion without issue? Or is this the first one you are trying to complete the investigate mission on?
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• edwin3010edwin3010 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Have you been to protectors enclave and spoken to archdruid morningdawn ( by the tree, next to minsc) she has a fey quest relating to investigate nostura.
    Ahhh forgot about that one - good guess. You head off to the lynching tree.
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• yoshiicapone#2520 yoshiicapone Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Yes, I did speak to Druid and go to Lynching tree and find out that Half-Eye was behind the power...when I went back to Kavatos, he shook his head and said something but that was it. As for the Kabal/Gyrion quests, I can click on them and accept them but I have not run them...I am running a healer and don't want to run those since I only want to get the Fey weapons.

I'm not sure what you mean by evidence of evil?
    When you complete the daily quests you will be given evidence of evil - it's a campaign currency that you need 160 of to unlock the quest tasks. You get 25 per day doing the daily and 20 for the weekly. You can also randomly get up to 5 a day doing heroics in the river district, fighting each of the mages or opening the chests at the end of the vault/crypt/sewer.

I checked and I do have the currencies (currently 29)...so doesn't appear to be a currency issue...is it possible that the quest will be completed when I turn in for the weapon(s)?
    I think you need 160 evidence of evil to click the button on the campaign so if you have 29 then you still have a few days of dailys to do. You shouldn't be able to buy the weapons until you complete one of the "Investigate" tasks in the campaign, then you can purchase the appropriate weapon.

Unless I'm confused and you are actually asking about a different quest (which is entirely possible - I do tend to confuse myself)

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Go back to the Tree and talk to the Druid - take the quest with Twisted Fey in the title.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • thrill#1417 thrill Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    You have been doing the campaign tasks on the campaign screen, right? That is the last step. I wonder since you didn't know what Evidence of Evil is.
    The Twisted Fey quest has tripped up a lot of people because it blends in with the other druid quests too well.

I went back to MorningStar...only quests she has is the normal ones you would get for the Elemental Weapons :(
    I'll try to keep chugging along and doing what I can, hopefully when the times comes something will appear or I will need to open a ticket.

Thanks everyone!!
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    You don't have enough Evidence of evil currency as others have stated.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
    Yep you need 120 EoE to open that window. Yoshi, if you don't know where your EoE is displayed - it's on the Campaign window for TCA at the bottom on the right.

armadeonx said:

Yep you need 120 EoE to open that window. Yoshi, if you don't know where your EoE is displayed - it's on the Campaign window for TCA at the bottom on the right.

WOOT!! Thanks...this is it, I found it!!

Thanks to everyone for all their help!!