test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Theory Templars

veywiil#8685 veywiil Member Posts: 208 Arc User
I just wanted everyone to know that recently a few of us have come together to start a weekly podcast named Theory Templars on YouTube.

The first episode features: Gathor had some initial technical issues, so he didn't get to discuss the first few topics. :neutral:

Link to the YouTube playlist.

We talked a fair bit about mod 11B in this one, but in the future we plan to cover all sorts of topics and their impacts to paladins both devotion and protection. We also would love to have more people to talk to and plan on rotating who is featured in the podcast, so let me know if you are interested.
I'm a theorycrafter, that means I can answer fairly deep questions with scientific theory, mathematical proof, and some guessing. Ask me stuff!

Comments

• rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Someone needs a new mic....
  • majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    Great 1st podcast you guys! :) Lots of great insight provided by all, though I did cringe when Jezereal brought up that discussion thread on the concerns over pally loadouts. Can we please just let that thread die? :(
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • veywiil#8685 veywiil Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    We did the recording on... Thursday night? So the thread was fairly new at the time. But yes, that thread can die quietly now.
    I'm a theorycrafter, that means I can answer fairly deep questions with scientific theory, mathematical proof, and some guessing. Ask me stuff!