test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Paingiver problem

ase#2329 ase Member Posts: 61 Arc User
Hi all, I have a little problem, not related to mod11b, because it was like that before, and even if it is not game breaking, it is still annoying.
When I finish a dungeon or a skirm or anything in party, the paingiver window is bugged : all the numbers are moving from left to right... like swapping to another window.
That means I can't read the numbers.
Anybody has the same problem ?
Or even better anybody has a solution ? :)

Comments

• tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    I'm not sure what you mean. I don't pay a whole lot of attention to Paingiver, but I haven't noticed it bugged recently, either. Can you add a screenshot?
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • oria1oria1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Its the Interface scale setting. Set it to 1 and it will be ok.

• ase#2329 ase Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    thanks for that ! I'll try that today !!!
  • lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User
    @tripsofthrymr having checked the feature with a larger scale setting, this is indeed the case. Which currently means you cannot have this feature working correctly if the person's faculties require a larger scale setting even with any personal visual aids.

That's not really a good position to be in. Could you possibly look into this please, and take appropriate actions. Thank you.

...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
    "Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
    ..............not this one then.............
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    @lyaise: I'll bring it to @nitocris83's attention.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • ase#2329 ase Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    oria1 said:

Its the Interface scale setting. Set it to 1 and it will be ok.

thanks ! problem fixed.