test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Breakdancing Nothic Stone-eye

Comments

• haden42eehaden42ee Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 62 Arc User
    I'm guessing that someone was wielding Aboleth weapons. Must be all that Far Realm influence ...
  • elvalianonelvalianon Member Posts: 331 Arc User
    Actually, someone was :smiley:
  • d3drkshadowd3drkshadow Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    seems to be the tainted effect on the Aboleth weapons
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    TFW putting together the community report and you can't find something for the "Weird" section and then you find this. <3
  • d3drkshadowd3drkshadow Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    i love making the frost giants in icewind dale break dance
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    The ice is slippery.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    Hilarious.
    Seems more like the "Roger Rabbit" mixed with the "Kazatsky" (that famous Ukrainian squat/kick dance).

You can get many high level mobs and bosses to do this. But your Stone-Eye is the funniest I've seen. Well played, sir.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • hamsterhero99#6999 hamsterhero99 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Funny or not, this is very annoying, because they still perform attacks, without the animation -.- Would be nice to address this.
  • elvalianonelvalianon Member Posts: 331 Arc User

Funny or not, this is very annoying, because they still perform attacks, without the animation -.- Would be nice to address this.

I am sure they understand and will fix it. @nitocris83 Right-.... right?! :#