test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How Much Blood Have You Spilled in Faerun?

safespacecadet#3341 safespacecadet Member Posts: 374 Arc User
edited April 2017 in General Discussion (PC)
I don't know about you, but I've probably spilled enough to form a small lake. Or at least a very large pond. Too bad there's no Destroyer title for slaying 5000 of something. Homicidal Maniac might be more appropriate, but we don't want to disturb the parents of children that might be playing.

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

At least an ocean's worth.

Easily. So much carnage.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Yeah a lot. Although far fewer of them bleed than I would expect. And when they bleed, I'm not sure it's blood.

There's a master of monsters title for getting enough slayer achievements. They could potentially build upon it (since you don't actually need all of them to get it). I could totally see:

Pathological Slayer
    Master Slayer
    Bloodthirsty Murderhamster
  • Options
    Yeah, I was gonna say I'd spilled enough to form at least a large lake, but I didn't want to sound boastful.
  • Options
    dupeks said:

Yeah a lot. Although far fewer of them bleed than I would expect. And when they bleed, I'm not sure it's blood.

There's a master of monsters title for getting enough slayer achievements. They could potentially build upon it (since you don't actually need all of them to get it). I could totally see:

Pathological Slayer
    Master Slayer
    Bloodthirsty Murderhamster

I totally want that last title.
  • Options
    melindaozmelindaoz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 114 Arc User
    I'm sure I've caused at least a couple of extinction events.... but then the zone resets
  • Options
    myles08807myles08807 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 409 Arc User
    Considering only my main, in play since 6/6/13...none at all. Myles kills his enemies with radiant energy...leaves a nice clean corpse, much easier to loot without getting ick all over everything.
  • Options
    You know, an industrious entrepreneur in Neverwinter would probably make a fortune offering laundry services to mercenaries, I mean adventurers. Unfortunately, weapons and armor never get nicked or damaged for some reason, so blacksmiths and armorers can't have a side business doing repairs.
  • Options
    hawkeyelhawkeyel Member Posts: 389 Arc User

You know, an industrious entrepreneur in Neverwinter would probably make a fortune offering laundry services to mercenaries, I mean adventurers. Unfortunately, weapons and armor never get nicked or damaged for some reason, so blacksmiths and armorers can't have a side business doing repairs.

Oh please dont give them any bad ideas. I used to play a game as a tank and had to carry around two full sets of armor so I could replace each piece as it broke off me. It would cost me more gold to fix all my armor than I would make off the run. My team would take up a collection just so I would not go broke and WOW that was expensive .
  • Options
    mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    Haha... DDO used a gear damage system to... if you forgot to, or couldnt repair it, eventually it would break and you'd have to get a new one,, or find a master repairman
  • Options
    hawkeyel said:

Oh please dont give them any bad ideas. I used to play a game as a tank and had to carry around two full sets of armor so I could replace each piece as it broke off me. It would cost me more gold to fix all my armor than I would make off the run. My team would take up a collection just so I would not go broke and WOW that was expensive .
    I'm sure they already have several bad ideas. And they probably had this bad idea a long time ago, but chose to discard it for some reason. Personally, I want to pay for repairs. I want to help support the Neverwinter craftsmen community. They need to feed their families too.