test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

to much armor causing problems

13»

Comments

• neft#1010 neft Member Posts: 1 New User
    Complains about armor - fails to make an intelligent argument - admits to breaking the rules and tampering files.

we have a real winner here :)
  • mousebreaker85#4641 mousebreaker85 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    Lol^^^ like how we just can't help but staring at a car crash or train wreck even though deep down you feel guilty and know it's wrong..
    Like a William Hung she bangs music video
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    The twisted side of me. Hopes that the OP, as punishment, gets sentenced to a clothing optional Conan Exiles server. With their endowment slider locked to minimum.
  • urtew3urtew3 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    like who cares this game is dead that hasn't seen anything after mod5 so why don't you guys go worry about something that real important than worry about some little file that really isn't hurting anyone so why don't you guys stop crying and move on
  • mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    Passes out popcorn
    I think His endowment slider was locked on minimum by birth not punishment

I'm sorry couldn't help it ! o:)
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    urtew3 said:

stop crying and move on

Pot, kettle.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia

urtew3 said:

stop crying and move on

Pot, kettle.
    sorry but I'm not crying

• litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    I guess this is one way to build a post count.....
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    urtew3 said:

like who cares this game is dead that hasn't seen anything after mod5 so why don't you guys go worry about something that real important than worry about some little file that really isn't hurting anyone so why don't you guys stop crying and move on

The witlessness is strong with this one...

Seriously, you cannot see how funny people find it that you complain about nudity after installing a patch that makes characters nude? The only crying (from others) here is with tears of laughter!
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    ^^^^ lmfao
    I can load a naked file if I want to! But I shouldn't have to look at naked people ..
    I mean geez what does one have to do with the other ! :D
  • sorvikcorsairsorvikcorsair Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    So if you go to an adult site will you complain about the adult content there? I am very confused, the 'undies' for unarmored or some transmutes is very MILD and in no way nudity. Yet you admit to using an illegal 3rd party app to show pixilated nudity? Something really doesn't add up in your posts.

Are you more than one person posting? Do you have multiple personalities? Or do you really not understand how ridiculous your non-argument sounds?
    Neverwinter
    Fearless Wolves - GM
    Slorik - GWF
    Eevil'N - CW
    Sybyl - GF

Star Trek Online

Sorvik Corsair : KDF Reman Engineer
    S'karn Corsair : KDF Gorn Intelligence
    just because I play with a file doesn't mean I go around playing with my toon in the nude only players that do that think there a HAMSTER star cause if you have ever been in protector's enclave that you can here sometimes players saying what I just said here cause we don't play that way
  • litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    *they're
  • arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    litaaers said:

*they're

Punctuation to. It won't make your argument any better, but at least it will be easier to read ;)
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • sorvikcorsairsorvikcorsair Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    urtew3 said:

just because I play with a file doesn't mean I go around playing with my toon in the nude only players that do that think there a HAMSTER star cause if you have ever been in protector's enclave that you can here sometimes players saying what I just said here cause we don't play that way

Just because I go to an adult site doesn't mean I want to see adult content! Just because I go to a baseball game doesn't mean I want to see baseball being played!

Yes, that is how you sound. Your argument is invalid, you are now nothing but a troll on the board and although this is slightly entertaining I hope a moderator closes the thread and bans you for being a troll. Don't like the game? Quit.

Neverwinter
    Fearless Wolves - GM
    Slorik - GWF
    Eevil'N - CW
    Sybyl - GF

Star Trek Online

Sorvik Corsair : KDF Reman Engineer
    S'karn Corsair : KDF Gorn Intelligence
    edited April 2017

urtew3 said:

Just because I go to an adult site doesn't mean I want to see adult content! Just because I go to a baseball game doesn't mean I want to see baseball being played!

Yes, that is how you sound. Your argument is invalid, you are now nothing but a troll on the board and although this is slightly entertaining I hope a moderator closes the thread and bans you for being a troll. Don't like the game? Quit.

lol im a troll I see that you're the 2nt person that has said that to me cause you can laugh or say what you like but it isn't going to change a thing cause this game has way to many problems than to worry about a silly file
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    Enough! I...just..can't...stop reading this thread. Just a trainwreck!
  • rougen7rougen7 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I just came here to find out why I can't get the same look as another player using the exact same items...... so if the Emperor's Leather Shirt is broken and you have to look at that god ugly burlap yellow shirt, what shirt shows the least amount of cloth that would look good with a Tunic of the Thayan Servator? ie. while wearing the tunic how can I see the least amount of clothing from a shirt on a female rogue?
  • hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    urtew3 said:

man i read the whole thread :/ and i cannot understand if,you understand what you write.
    Or I don't understand either.

Do you use the so call nude patch? The thing the other guys telling you?or you cannot understand what they said and you refer to something different?

If you did refered that you use the nude patch,this is an extreme TOS violation,that could get you into big trouble.Basicaly banned you from game.

If you did not understand what they said ,type it again.

So...

The problem is that people use the hellfire/lolth armor and you see them wth underwear or do you see them completely naked?
    You see them naked or with underwear?clarify please

it would be a pity to get into trouble for language misunderstanding :/

Edit: i read the thread again

OP clearly uses the nude or whatever patch :/ and trolls us :P :P

the OP said "when you put the file in the game folder it just removes the underwear from the female but not companions "

man..... :/:/ you want to see poor companions naked too???
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    poor emperor, tricked by con-artist tailors, being embarrass in public.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    The best troll thread I've seen in a loooong while :D
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    what I don't get is . . . . .

IIRC this thread was in general discussion, so it has been moved to Player Feedback, discusses 3rd party add ons and yet hasn't been closed . . . . .

???
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    @rougen7

Depends on what race you are. My Drow uses that armor with the basic 'Shirt' skin, not the tunic one o later skins like drowcraft. The shirt isnt too far off of her skin color and isn't that noticable. On a character with more European skin color, it probably wouldn't work as well.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    > @lantern22 said:
    > what I don't get is . . . . .
    >
    > IIRC this thread was in general discussion, so it has been moved to Player Feedback, discusses 3rd party add ons and yet hasn't been closed . . . . .
    >
    > ???

Yea. I can only assume that the mods didnt read it. Or that somehow this particular TOS violation is an allowed forum topic. I mean, all this topic has done at this point is further advertise the existance of this mod. For that alone, I would of thought it would of been closed.
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User

> @lantern22 said:

>

> IIRC this thread was in general discussion, so it has been moved to Player Feedback, discusses 3rd party add ons and yet hasn't been closed . . . . .

>

> ???

Yea. I can only assume that the mods didnt read it. Or that somehow this particular TOS violation is an allowed forum topic. I mean, all this topic has done at this point is further advertise the existance of this mod. For that alone, I would of thought it would of been closed.

NAh sisnce the complain is about how the mod change the game to a "bad version" i think this tread is like a "Dont use MODs !" warning on himself :p
    rafaelda said:

> @lantern22 said:

>

>

> ???

NAh sisnce the complain is about how the mod change the game to a "bad version" i think this tread is like a "Dont use MODs !" warning on himself :p
    lol