test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stats Re-Roll Token Please

artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
edited April 2017 in Player Feedback (PC)
New Feature Request

I'd like to ask for a stats re-roll token to be added to the zen-shop that lets you re-roll your character's starting stats (just like the race re-roll token does) but neither your race nor appearance. Of course it will have to be significantly cheaper than the race re-roll token.

My reasoning :

1- Having to pay the full price of a race re-roll token when the only thing you want to change about your character is his starting stats is lame

2- Starting stats have a significant enough effect to warrant the need to change them once you understand your class better than when you first created your character. Race, on the other hand, has a smaller effect in general and can also be influenced by visual or character impersonation preferences.

3- Implementing this token shouldn't take too much coding since you can already go back to different stages of the character creation process when changing your appearance or race.

4- I'm convinced that I'm not the only player who would like to change his character's stats but don't wanna buy a race re-roll token to only use a small part of its effects.

Comments

• dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    I'd pay for that. I rolled for my toons 3 1/2 years ago. Nothing about my builds are the same now, but stuck with the same stats.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • terrasight#2000 terrasight Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    I would pay if I could set my feats, boons etc. separatly. It's annoying to respec feats and have to setup all the boons too.