test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Opinions/Suggestions about the new Stronghold Weapons and W. Enchantments

PS.: My english is bad, so i'll try to be direct as possible.

These new weapons have exactly the same effect as SH weapons ... that disappointed me a bit. So, a little buff to this new SH weapons would be welcome. Here some suggestions:

Suggestion 1:

+2,5% Outgoing Damage
+2,5% Outgoing Healing
-2,5% Incoming Damage

Suggestion 2:

+2% Outgoing Damage
+2% Outgoing Healing
-2% Incoming Damage
+10% Weapon Damage

Suggestion 3:

+2% Outgoing Damage
+2% Outgoing Healing
-2% Incoming Damage
+2% Reduced Cooldowns

Suggestion 4:

+2% Outgoing Damage
+2% Outgoing Healing
-2% Incoming Damage
+2% Action Points Gain

Suggestion 5:

When playing solo:

+5% Outgoing Damage
+5% Outgoing Healing
-5% Incoming Damage

When in party:

+2% Outgoing Damage
+2% Outgoing Healing
-2% Incoming Damage

Both effects above can be combined.

Assuming that a little bit of players/guilds will go after these new SH weapons after m11b, they can benefit from their efforts without regrets. And about the Relic Weapons? These weapons will still have an important advantage: Everfrost Resistance. Since people need to do FBI and SVA to make their SH new weapons, Relic Weapons will shine here ^^

---------------

Weapon Enchantments:

I saw in preview that Transcendent Lifedrinker got a nice buff, doubling their Life Steal chance to 10%, up from 5%. This will "perhaps" make this enchantment more valuable, but not that much... but and about the another enchantments ?

Lightning and Holy Avenger become insanely powerful. Indeed the DPS'ers first choice to do tons of damage in game. In AH, many people are swifting their Vorpals/Dreads. Because this, the Lightning/Holy Avenger prices are in skyhigh. Feytouched enchantments are still a nice choice =}

It was once said that all enchantments would be improved so they could be as competitive as Vorpal or Dread, but in reality this competitivity has almost reversed itself (lol). So a revamp/buff to these so "almost forgotten in AH" enchantments to m11b are needed. Adding more weapon damage and some control effects or whatever to these enchantments will be very welcome.

----------------

Well ppl, what you think ? Ideas and criticism are welcome !

2fv72Fw.png

Comments

• dameon2kdameon2k Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Vorpal and Dread both need to be the BIS enchants as intended....
  • hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    dameon2k said:

Vorpal and Dread both need to be the BIS enchants as intended....

Why they need to be BiS? I think non of them should be consider BIS. Because each enchant have different purpose.
    Holy avenger provide extra buff for party. While Vorp and dread don't, other (lightning) provide extra dmg link to surrounded enemies..
    Each enchant is best, but it's depend on situation and whats your role within group...

So this whole proclaiming x stuff is Best in Slot(BIS) is just nonsense.
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    Depending the player's role, any enchantment could be BiS.

I'm a tactician GF, and I use a Lightning Enchantment because the cooldown reduction effect is really useful, but a Plague Fire or Frost can do wonders for me too ...

2fv72Fw.png