test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Do you even play PvP?

trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
Do the developers even play pvp on pc or even better the consoles? seems like classes are just getting more and more unbalanced every mod when they do "class balance". If they want to know whats wrong how about they ask someone who doesn't play a gf, hr or tr for once. Can we get something done maybe? Some light of hope in the tunnel?
Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.

Comments

• trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    just curious why they think its okay for guardian fighters to one rotate people, rogues to dunk people with 200k in one hit and combat hunters to literally murder a whole squad on a node with plant growth. to me a lowly gwf with 40k power and 9k armor pen I hit like 3x less then a tank character... if they actually do play pvp i ask why dont they make tank characters tank and characters that can't dodge and are melee only do more damage then their guardian fighter brothers? Its rather annoying.

This is how damage and scaling should work.. If you have good dodges/immunity frames/control/ team based abilities that are useful in pvp then you should do less dmg then a character that cant dodge/ has no immunity frames/ has no control besides their daily and has no team buffs.

The gwf has no purpose but to do damage and that is extremely lackluster against good players and in good games.

Please and im mean really please really read this and have it looked into. Might work fine for the pve paingiver chart but it is ruining pvp.
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.