test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

to much armor causing problems

urtew3urtew3 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
edited April 2017 in Player Feedback (PC)
i wanted to ask here why cryptic hasn't taken that hellfire chest piece away cause when i see players like running around with it in the nude same with the the temple of the spider armor that im just kind of tired of seeing armor that should not be in the game if they would only fix as well the rangers dread legion armor

Comments

• urtew3urtew3 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    its just hard to play around with some people when you see underwear
    Post edited by urtew3 on
    edited April 2017
    I did not make this post about my HR and how she looks I made this post because of the armor and how im getting very disgusted with it every time I have to see it because they are not doing anything to over up the toon and no my toon does not look like that because she is well covered up and if you did see a screen shot of my HR or any of my toons you would see they looks nothing like that
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    There are no nudes in the version of the game I play.... Just sayin'.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    change name from neverwinter nights to kamasutra nights.
    sorry, i think it was funny, but had to say it, i dont know what up with devs for not taking care of that nude bug ASAP! we have kids playing.
  • pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    I've never seen anything like that in my version of the game. The problem is yours, i guess.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    urtew3 said:

I did not make this post about my HR and how she looks I made this post because of the armor and how im getting very disgusted with it every time I have to see it because they are not doing anything to over up the toon and no my toon does not look like that because she is well covered up and if you did see a screen shot of my HR or any of my toons you would see they looks nothing like that

The point you seem to be missing is, no one else sees what you are seeing. Because to everyone else that character in that image would be showing their undies. The only way to not see the undies, is to alter the game files to remove them. Doing so will make EVERYONE who would otherwise be in their undies appear naked. So, if you are seeing people, any people, not just yourself, nude. Then you did it to yourself.
    edited April 2017
    if you guys want to fight on my post and not agree on the chest piece i was viewing from a player than I'm not going to post back even if it closes or not cause i did not post my HR for nothing witch all you guys want to do is fight on my picture cause i told you before i don't play like that but play like this
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    And still, the point made a flyby over the head. Wooooosh..
  • mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    Blue Angels,, woosh :)
  • zomak#4611 zomak Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    Someone post a screen-shot of a completely naked character from an unaltered game installation so that he gets it maybe?

Even if a character is completely naked it will show a set of underwear over where you would expect the naughty bits. What they are saying is the only way for this to not be the case is if YOU have altered the game files on YOUR computer to not see the underwear.
  • mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    My next question would be if he has teen or near teen son who is a bit electro-savy and also plays NW on that 'puter... that would be the likely culprit IMHO
    edited April 2017

Someone post a screen-shot of a completely naked character from an unaltered game installation so that he gets it maybe?

Even if a character is completely naked it will show a set of underwear over where you would expect the naughty bits. What they are saying is the only way for this to not be the case is if YOU have altered the game files on YOUR computer to not see the underwear.

I'm not stripping just to make a point ! No free peeks !

@urtew3 Please post a screen shot of your character with all gear removed.
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    tomiotar said:

I believe that when someone has problem with what other people choose to wear the problem is not with the people that wear it but with the people that got "offended".

I saw a piece going for 400k on the AH last week. For a lvl 55 gear to sell for that, it is glitched, or OP. Possibly both.
    i

• dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    @urtew3
    If you see anything in game that violates the terms of service just report them.

Posting it here will just frustrated you as it will tempt the regenerating under-bridge dwellers to provoke and insult you.
    Just report the offending person and move on.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
    edited April 2017

@urtew3

If you see anything in game that violates the terms of service just report them.

Posting it here will just frustrated you as it will tempt the regenerating under-bridge dwellers to provoke and insult you.

Just report the offending person and move on.

While the OP is clearly not a native English speaker, and there is an obvious communication problem here.
    What is your excuse for the lack of reading comprehension, ignoring what was written by the OP, and the responses repeated several times by multiple people and calling everyone trolls ? Or you provide an example of the exact troll behavior ? Ignore everything, or do not read, and post anyway ?
    edited April 2017
    and yes I do have the nude file in the game because I like how it looks i was only complaining about some of the armor pieces because cryptic didn't do much of a good job why players tend to run around showing off there front and rear because the armor pieces they have don't do much to cover up there toon as much why i just get sick of seeing this from level 70 toons
    urtew3 said:

and yes I do have the nude file in the game because I like how it looks i was only complaining about some of the armor pieces because cryptic didn't do much of a good job why players tend to run around showing off there front and rear because the armor pieces they have don't do much to cover up there toon as much why i just get sick of seeing this from level 70 toons

So wait...

You now seem to know what the nude patch is, and admit to having it. But are offended when you see people showing what the entire patch was intended to show?

Words honestly escape me.
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    I'm sniffing troll bait.....
    edited April 2017
    sorry but I'm not a troll I'm trying to tell the truth because when i see people running around in invisible pants all they do is make there toon look dumb even if i see underwear or not just saying
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    @micky1p00
    "What is your excuse for the lack of reading comprehension, ignoring what was written by the OP, and the responses repeated several times by multiple people and calling everyone trolls ?"
    Reading comprehension I blame on Sister Mary Catherine, 5th grade.
    And I didn't use the word "troll" at all. Was referring to impotent combative overly sensitive bullies who pick fights needlessly...
    But you responded... so.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.

And I didn't use the word "troll" at all.

No you just said...

regenerating under-bridge dweller

The level of hair splitting is boarding on the absurd. As if that description could apply to anything else.
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User

I'm sniffing troll bait.....

I'm sniffing "Darwin Award"

this thread is hilarious, on multiple fronts
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User

I saw a piece going for 400k on the AH last week. For a lvl 55 gear to sell for that, it is glitched, or OP. Possibly both.

Rare, hard to come by pieces easily sell for that much. People use them as transmutes.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.