test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [4/13]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter will undergo maintenance on PC tomorrow April 13 starting at 7am PT for roughly two hours.

Comments

• zevra22zevra22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    This scheduled maintenance should ALWAYS include patch notes even if to say there are none. The former admin handling this did so.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • mousebreaker85#4641 mousebreaker85 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10465273

Just in case no one posted any ..here are the patch notes
  • litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited April 2017

zevra22 said:

This scheduled maintenance should ALWAYS include patch notes even if to say there are none. The former admin handling this did so.

This one, however, doesn't feel the need to add complete information. It's been 4 months since we asked for that and a timezone converter. Guess decent service is hard to find these days. Even from someone who's job it is to inform customers.
    There's no need for this. If you need to be handed everything, that's fine, but no need to belittle anyone. Bad form, Peter... bad form!

EDIT: You have NO idea what the *people that employ her* have told her to do. If you feel that you have this all locked up, report her to her boss. They'll handle it. But maybe, just maybe, since she linked to the notes in the PATCH NOTES FORUM, they will let it slide, since making sure every person has a time converter isn't 'top priority'.

If the prior person did it, bully for them. Maybe they were doing you a favor.
  • mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    Agreed,, I'm fine with doing a little extra footwork myself and going over to the patch notes section and checking for myself if there is something there,,, but, please, @nitocris83, I'm begging you, on bended knee and everything, please for the love of god and all that is holy, please close out the old threads when you post a new one... it has become do jumbled from people posting in old threads about things patched months ago, that sometimes it is hard to find the current notes,,, pretty pleeeeeeeeeeease :)