test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

couple tank questions

2»

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I generally only use CoP on bosses due to the fast kill times of mobs and the requirement of mobility. I find that in mobs that die fast, a partially charged BL combined with TW is enough to prevent damage to the team due to their interrupt effects.

If I'm with a slower moving team (due to lower dps) then I'll run CoP as they'll generally also have lower defences and being in each fight for longer means the benefits of Judge are active for a longer portion of the fight.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • veywiil#8685 veywiil Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    armadeonx said:

I generally only use CoP on bosses due to the fast kill times of mobs and the requirement of mobility. I find that in mobs that die fast, a partially charged BL combined with TW is enough to prevent damage to the team due to their interrupt effects.

If I'm with a slower moving team (due to lower dps) then I'll run CoP as they'll generally also have lower defences and being in each fight for longer means the benefits of Judge are active for a longer portion of the fight.

Well said!
    I'm a theorycrafter, that means I can answer fairly deep questions with scientific theory, mathematical proof, and some guessing. Ask me stuff!