test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragonflight Red Dragon solo

sirjimbofrancissirjimbofrancis Member Posts: 348 Arc User
here it is

Sorry about the camera jiggling when I use DF. It's an odd habit I never realized I had, and it's just proving really hard to stop!
Lilia Drakon - PVE Executioner TR
She Looked Lvl 18

Here is my Blog

Comments

• blur#5900 blur Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    Excellent! I know a lot of effort is behind this and glad it was a success in the end. Now time has come for Elol bosses to die haha. Keep it coming.
  • sirjimbofrancissirjimbofrancis Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    I actually think Elol will be easier! I need to put some posts up with some substance to them before I focus on another one of these. Gotta put the Lostmauth vs. Orcus to bed!
    She Looked Lvl 18

Here is my Blog
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Great job, bud. My baby TR has a very similar build, and she's bahd-HAMSTER.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • raymond00713raymond00713 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    Oh man.. that delay when you used the scroll of life.
    edited February 2017

Oh man.. that delay when you used the scroll of life.

Yup! That hurt. That spot was the only spot where I had to use scrolls. But what should have been 1 scroll, became 3 or 4...

Oh well!

Edit: I reached it and I used another scroll earlier... Whoops!
    Post edited by sirjimbofrancis on
    She Looked Lvl 18

Here is my Blog
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    Just curious - why did you use the dragon potion twice? I didn't think they stacked. Great job though. My TR languishes in the Invoke chamber.
    I aim to misbehave
    silence1x said:

Just curious - why did you use the dragon potion twice? I didn't think they stacked. Great job though. My TR languishes in the Invoke chamber.

The lesser dragon potion and greater dragon potions do stack. So do the rank 1 and 2 overload dragon slayer enchants. Also, they work on the dragon turtle in FBI, if you need a little extra boost there. I needed all the boosts I could get to take that dragon down in the time I had!
    She Looked Lvl 18

Here is my Blog
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Very nice. Why wouldn't you just use 2 rank 2 slayer enchants instead of a 1 and a 2? Do the same ranks not add up?

Very nice. Why wouldn't you just use 2 rank 2 slayer enchants instead of a 1 and a 2? Do the same ranks not add up?

I am about 90% sure the same ones don't stack.
    She Looked Lvl 18

Here is my Blog
  • blur#5900 blur Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    5th try was successful, no extra time. A gwf from alliance joined and i couldnt ask him at that time to let me solo it, he managed to take a small bite, you will see im missing a bit to reach 800k points. I hope it counts, will try again some time and dont mind my bad graphics :)

Nice!! I think it counts! Well done
    She Looked Lvl 18

Here is my Blog
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited April 2017

I am about 90% sure the same ones don't stack.
    I am about 100% sure different ranks don't stack either and only the higher rank is applied. At least, that is how it worked when I tested on CW.
    Thank you @thefabricant! Now, I know for sure, I can put something else more effective there.
    She Looked Lvl 18

Here is my Blog