test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Post-glitch potion effects and stacking.

jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
Before a recent event occurred I would usually use this potion sequence as a general buff for fbi and spellplague - wildstorm, fate, sh food, superior potion and one of the blessings from evoking.

From mutterings on other sites it seems that you can't stack the 2 ardent coin potions anymore, is this true..?
No idea what my toon is now.

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited April 2017
    1 potion at a time.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Well, I guess that will make pvp life cheaper anyway.

Could I still stack potion+food+invoke blessing..?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Yes, you should be able to do that. You can stack multiple invocation blessings. Just only 1 potion and 1 food.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Thanx kreatyve.
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    I cant find the link but someone posted it in the ilevel debate on preview forums, a table of all potions, evokes, coins, pocket pets food items that you can use at the same time.
  • sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 434 Arc User
    niadan said:

I cant find the link but someone posted it in the ilevel debate on preview forums, a table of all potions, evokes, coins, pocket pets food items that you can use at the same time.

http://i.imgur.com/D3w6i4v.png
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    all the secondary effects stack which are more powerful then the primary effects... mostly
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    I use Elixer of Fate, Potion of Heroism, Wildstorm, Sunlords, foehammers, steadfast devotion, corellon's blood, invocation blessing, Summer feast, enchanced superior potion of power, and finally my everfrost resist!!