test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thoughts on the FInal IWD Boon?

rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
So I just did a respec of my toon, and I am undecided on the last IWD Boon. I have a stealadin build, and in prior incarnations, I used Rousing Warmth, however, after some testing, it seemed like the cooldown on that boon was too long to really make it worthwhile. That leaves me choosing between Avalanche and Winter's Bounty. From my understanding, Avalanche can only build one stack a second, meaning it is at least a 20 second cooldown between procs; I'm not exactly what happens when it procs, however, as I've read the tooltip is misleading. Can someone explain how it works and if it is worth it? Also, I am considering Winter's Bounty which offers a chance of a 10% AP bonus when you kill an enemy. Can someone tell me how often that power procs and whether or not that 10% bonus is a flat 10% added to your AP bar or if it is an increase of 10% of your AG gain stat (i.e., is it like 10% of 23% AP gain?) I'm just not sure what boon to choose, and any help/insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Fat E

Comments

• oggycz#5356 oggycz Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Oh, what did you do with your toon? :) Cant help you with IWD boon. I have Avalanche. Because I had to choose one of the useless.
    Svatá Prdelka
    game - Human/real life - ???
    OP 18k+ Devotion/Justice - Light
  • trzebiat#2067 trzebiat Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    Get Winter's Bounty, the best and most useful one there. It works like Burning set filling AP bar.
  • rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User

Oh, what did you do with your toon? :) Cant help you with IWD boon. I have Avalanche. Because I had to choose one of the useless.

I finally got my R12 bonding stones so I respecced to drop Purifying Fire for Aura Gifts. I'm wanting a perma-prism stealadin, so I think I will drop Rousing Warmth for Winter's Bounty as I am wanting all the AP gain I can get.