test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Hall set contribution

I have all the upgrades to go to guild hall 9, but when i go to set it a contribution target to guild hall 9 and press x on it, it won't set it but i can set everything else to be the contribution target.

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    It bugs. Sometimes setting the target from a different menu will clear the bug and sometimes another member of the guild with permission might be able to set it when bugged.
  • xloreliee#1748 xloreliee Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    i have tried all of that, and still nothing. I have even shut down my ps4 and everything.
  • muramune99#1335 muramune99 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    I'm having a similar problem setting the contribution target to Guild Hall 10. I can set every other structure as a target and have even upgraded another structure to see if it would fix it, but it still will not let me set the Guild Hall 10 as the contribution target by interacting with the sign or by using the guild menu. We have 9 structures to at least Level 4. We have tried from both guild leaders. We restarted our PS4s. Nothing seems to work. We may have to wing it until we have the upgrade materials, but it makes it difficult see what we need from the coffer.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Is there a building that is currently building? That can cause the issue.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • xinexixxinexix Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    It's because you're in the process of building something. My GL keeps going on about how the guild menus suck because he can't set targets for the next GH level when we are in the process of building the current one. He actually has to get out a pen and paper and add up everything, before sending out a guild mail with updated targets. Yeah he's dedicated...

It's not in the process of building anything. We built the barracks up to level 4, which only takes an hour yesterday, after we were unable to set it after building the barracks to level 3. We finished building the barracks to level 4 last night. Now, a full 12+ hours later, it still will not let us set the contribution target for the Guild Hall, but we can for everything else.

So, we took a screenshot of what we need for GH10 and posted it in our community page. We'll keep trying to set the contribution target to GH10, but I'm not holding my breath.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Did you attempt to set the target at the sign, or are you just trying to do it in the Guild menu? Please attempt to set it at the sign if you haven't already tried that.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    I've tried through my menu, under My Guild and by talking to the sign post next to the traveling wizard
    It was able to be changed. I'm suspecting some kind of cooldown, like 24-48 hours after you build we built our last structure to set the contribution target for the GH. I'm not sure if this is a bug or the like, but some type of notice would have been nice if this were not a bug and how it was supposed to function. This seems resolved for now though.
  • javviierjavviier Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    finish your current upgrade.... or upgrade something ... and it will get unbugged
  • luhedeam1#8952 luhedeam1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    For me i cant not set a contribuition target as Barracks 5. try anything ...