test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trancendant Plaguefire Enchantment

odinguard#3346 odinguard Member Posts: 29 Arc User
How or were do you see the amount of stacks you currently have during combat. Tried to see stacks by attacking dummies but nothing that I have seen showed me the amount of stacks I currently have.

Comments

• wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    It's an icon near enemy health bar. Flaming skull with number 1, 2 or 3 that represents the number of stacks.
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

It's an icon near enemy health bar. Flaming skull with number 1, 2 or 3 that represents the number of stacks.

That said, depending on where the buff icon shows it can be very blurry / hard to read.

If you go to training dummy, stand right next to him and look straight down (so that combat numbers don't obscure the debuff bar) and hit it once or twice, you should be able to see it pop up (since there won't be too many other debuffs).
  • oria1oria1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited April 2017

... and 4... and 5... and 6...

• dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    oria1 said:

... and 4... and 5... and 6...
    Admittedly, the 5 looks like a 1 half the time. I don't know why... but when the buff is in the 2nd position for me it's blurry as butts... but as soon as I move it over to the 3rd position by adding some other status effect, it's clear.

Gotta say for a while I was wondering why my buff resets to 1 every time I lose another debuff but alas it's just poor visual.