test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't progress in Portobello's campaign

nimue555nimue555 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
I played a number of dungeons and did a daily in Burrow Dawn Inn and didn't get any of it to count toward my campaign. Can you help me? Am I doing something wrong.

I played the campaign last time it was active and got to 60%, after playing today for an hour I noticed nothing's changing. See that adventuring accreditation, although I got at least 4 of them that number didn't change. http://prntscr.com/ennjxw
Nimue_Aline - forum member since Dec 2007 and now I'm greeted with

Hello Captain!
At this time, you may only post replies to threads that have already been created...*sigh*

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that they left the identical progression caps in place from last year's event, which means that you wouldn't see any further accreditation until the event is in the third week.

Which is kind of a big problem for anybody who thought they could spread this event campaign out over multiple years @nitocris83
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I just spent 3 minutes trying to come up with an RP way to answer this thread but failed my skill check so I'm just going to say Oy! On it! and follow up with the team.

Oy! On it!
  • terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    edited March 2017
    @beckylunatic - Your guess is right on the money, if my interpretation of the data is correct.
    @nimue555 - Thanks a ton for the report, we'll try to get on it ASAP!
    Can't give an estimate for a fix date, but I don't think it's hotfixable. Earliest would be next week (no promises). Note that further M11 PC builds will be on Owlbear, not NeverwinterPreview.
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    I suppose on a side note here - if we did finish the campaign off last year, does that mean there is nothing for us this time? Are we able to gain another title through the second campaign, or anything?
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Ohhh, that must mean mod 11b will be on mimic soonish. But yes I noticed the same issue today, so I figured it was something not intended.
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User

I suppose on a side note here - if we did finish the campaign off last year, does that mean there is nothing for us this time? Are we able to gain another title through the second campaign, or anything?

Same problem here, it seems that except for trying to get a Beholder mount there is nothing to do for players who already finished it :'(
  • arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    nisckis said:

Same problem here, it seems that except for trying to get a Beholder mount there is nothing to do for players who already finished it :'(
    I am assuming the Beholder Tank drop rate is the same as last year, so I am not even going to bother this year.
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

I was wondering the same thing, and indeed it seems so - looks like this will be one event I will skip altogether. I had hoped I could re-do the campaign for the other "flavours" - I got "The White" last year - and had hoped I could get "The Blue" or "The Red" this year and the next - but no.

Nothing to see - move on.

Hoping for improvements...
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited March 2017

Ohhh, that must mean mod 11b will be on mimic soonish. But yes I noticed the same issue today, so I figured it was something not intended.

I am predicting a release date of Mod 11B on April 25th, or (maybe more likely) May 2nd, so yes...they will have to put it up for testing soon. I kind-of wish they would do the same as they did for M9 - open it first (while it is still far from finished) up for testing for an"invite-only" group of people who have shown a willingness to devote their time to test things and report on found issues, but a general open test once it is supposedly finished is better than nothing.

With M11 we caught at least a couple of potentially serious issues before this went live, so there is no doubt this testing is useful.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • nizzde9nizzde9 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    iam stuck at 232/400 Adventuring Acreditation
    Now every Adventuring Acreditation what i get in invetory show like Ansolicited Advice
  • guzwarguzwar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    I'm getting the Unsolicited Advice too, it's a pain the butt seeing as how I barely cracked sub-intern last year.
  • lance1967lance1967 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    guzwar said:

I'm getting the Unsolicited Advice too, it's a pain the butt seeing as how I barely cracked sub-intern last year.

I'm right there with you siting at 106 Accreditations...